Jealously And Worry

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I heard footsteps down the hallway as I sat in my room. "Hows she doing?" I heard Nat ask, "She doing better now but she couldn't sleep most of the night" answered Wanda who arrived late last night with Vision. "F.R.I.D.A.Y! I want all security footage from last night!" Barked Tony. Soon everyone arrived in my room where Vision, Thor and Loki were already waiting with me. "Hey Kiddo" says Tony walking in "Hi..." I respond "we just heard about everything!" sighed Natasha taking a seat next to me "Can we see the note?" I look over at Vision and he hands Steve the note "It's been typed so I can't track down the handwriting" explains F.R.I.D.A.Y. "Happy! I want the towers security system  boosted up and from now on Nat, I want you to train (Y/N) everything she needs to know!" Growls Tony after reading the note "Yes Tony" Nat says putting her hand on my shoulder "and Thor and Vision I want you to go through everything that went on last night" Tony continues as he, Happy, Vision, Thor, Steve and Bruce walk out. "Loki can you leave us?" asks Pepper "I'm not leaving, not after last night" he growls defensibly "Loki, leave! She's in good hands" exclaimed Nat. Loki stood there for a few more seconds before leaving with one last glance at me.

"I've never seen him act like that before..." exclaimed Pepper after Loki left the room "After last night everyone's on edge" explained Wanda. "So you girls want to talk with me?" I ask "yeah, we just wanted to make sure your ok" explained Nat "If you want to tell us anything you can't tell the guys or..." adds Pepper "No, I told Wanda, Vision, Thor and Loki everything" I said "ok were just making sure, we're all worried" sighed Wanda, "well we better catch up with the boys before Tony tiers the whole tower down" laughed Nat as we left the room.

As we walked into the kitchen we heard the boys arguing. "Do we cancel the party?" asks Vision "No, we don't want the public to freak" replied Tony "Why would they freak?" asked Thor "If the public learns that someone got through one of the most secure facilitates they may freak" explains Nat "Well don't you think it's dangerous for (Y/N) to throw the party?" asks Steve "yes but I have some very important guest coming to the party-" "Stark! Stop making excuses, who cares about your party, It's too dangerous for (Y/N)!" Yelled Loki "You think I don't care? DO YOU REALLY THINK I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY OWN NIECE!" Growled Tony loudly "Enough!" I yell getting in between the two raging men "Fighting will not solve anything!" I cry "She's right, You two fighting will not solve our situation" agree's Wanda "Ok then what do we do?" ask Steve "Why don't we ask (Y/N)? since she is the one in danger..." Asks Vision. Everyone looks at me "Well I think that the party should go on we don't want to alarm the public, anyway I'll have all of you there to protect me!" I explain A few people sigh and I see Loki roll him eyes "Ok now that we got this sorted I need to go work on our security" Explains Tony. Everyone starts to leave, Quickly I rush after Loki "Loki, hey Loki" I say jumping in front of him as he try's to walk away "What do you want?!" He growls, I take a step back in shock "I... I was only going to thank you for looking after me last night" I answer. His eyes soften a bit but not much "Yeah whatever!" He reply's barging past me. Suddenly I got angry at the way he was acting "You know what never mind! I'm sure you only did it because Thor told you to! Thor really is a great guy isn't he?" I yell at him, Loki turns around angered at what I said "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU MEWLING QUIM!" He shouts before walking out of the room. My eyes begin to water, usually I would get upset over silly things like being called names or things like that but I couldn't help it, I walked over to the couch, placed my head in my hands and sobbed. "Hey why is a pretty girl like you crying?" I look up to see Steve "Oh hi Steve, Just a little fight" I sigh wiping my tears away "well maybe you need some company?" asks Steve "Oh! oh yes please sit down" I gasp. Steve sits down next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder "How about we watch a movie? Just you and me?" Asks Steve grabbing the remote "Yeah, thats sounds good" I reply snuggling into him.

Loki's P.O.V

I watched them, Steve and (Y/N), snuggled up together watching the movie. I know I shouldn't have yelled at her but I was just so angry at how I was trying to protect her and she choose to put herself in danger. I watched jealously from behind the corner as Steve told (Y/N) a joke. "Ha Ha Ha! That is one of the best jokes I've ever heard!" Laughed (Y/N) with her beautiful voice. Soon I got sick of the burning jealously in my tummy that I just left after taking one last look at (Y/N).