Attack Of the frost giants.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V 

I walked with Peter to the cafeteria, (B/F/N) was sick at home today. "I hope (B/F/N) is doing alright" I exclaim "She's probably celebrating not being at school right now" laughed Peter as we entered the cafeteria. Suddenly I got really cold, ice started to crawl up one of the walls until the wall could not hold any longer and suddenly  it cracked into a million pieces flying everywhere. Peter pushed me to the ground and covered me so non of the shards hit me. "What the!" I say getting up and looking out the now huge hole in the cafeteria "holly Shit!" I heard a classmate say. I look out the hole to see a giant blue monster. the monster took a big breath, my eyes widened "Everybody take cover!!" I yell running  behind a tipped over table. The blue monster let out his breath and the room was suddenly covered in ice, people who were to late to get out of the way were frozen. Then suddenly there was a blast and the monster was knocked away. "everyone get out of here, schools out for today!" Yelled Clint, everyone who wasn't frozen followed his orders. Quickly I ran up to him "Clint whats going on?" I asked as he grabbed a arrow. "Ice giants have some how come to earth and are attacking the city" explained Clint "Now I need you to find a safe place and stay there" ordered Clint "What! no I can help" I argue "(Y/N) we can't allow you to get hurt or else Tony will have our heads" sighs Clint "But I'm ready!" I cry "I doesn't matter" said Clint before running off. 

I stood there for a few seconds before running off in the direction Clint ran off in. I followed the trail of ice until I found the fight. there were so many Ice giants most of the avengers were fighting two or more off at the same time. I tried to get a bit closer until someone grabbed me by my waist and I was suddenly up in the air. I looked to see who grabbed me, it was Spider-man. "(Y/N)?!" he said in surprise, his voice sounded so familiar "How do you know me!?" I asked as we landed on a roof "umm.... I helped search for you when you were kidnapped!" He said quickly . I let out a sigh "Why did you grab me I was so close to the fight I can help!" I yell. He stepped back "I was getting you away from the danger...." he stumbled "Well can handle it!" I growled "anyway are you sure I don't know you? you sound so familiar" I ask "No.... No we don't" He relied in a fake deeper voice. "Now stay here" He ordered before swinging back into the action "Why does everyone keep telling me that!" I yell in anger. I looked down on the fight when I idea hit me. I took a deep breath in and concentrated hard, Suddenly a portal just large enough for me to fit through appeared in the middle of the fight. I took another deep breath and another portal appeared in front of me. Slowly I stepped into the portal and soon came out through the other one. I look around the battle everyone was to busy to notice I've joined the battle. All of a sudden I heard a roar, quickly I turned around to find a frost giant speeding towards me swiftly I waved my hands and pushed it back. I few minutes I fought against the frost giants when I saw out of the corner of my eye I saw Loki surrounded by frost giants and backed up against a wall. "LOKI!!" I scream rushing towards him. I watched as one of him grabbed his arm and slowly his arm went blue and Then I blinked and his arm was normal again. I shot a power blast towards the Frost giant holding Loki making him drop Loki. I quickly teleported in between the frost giants and Loki "Don't you dare hurt him!" I growl holding my hands up ready to use my powers "(Y/N) what are you doing here? you could get hurt" whispered Loki "I'm not letting you get hurt!" I cry. The lead Ice giant took a step forward "silly little human you are not powerful enough to defeat us" he laughed. suddenly he swung his arm at me but just before he hit me Loki teleported in front taking the hit. Anger burned up inside of me. My hands turned into fists, suddenly they stopped in their tracks, the wind started to blow around us making a flurry "you will regret what you just did" I growl through my grating teeth. Loki slowly stood up looking astonished, everyone was staring at me. with a wave of my hand all of the ice giants were frozen on the spot. I slowly started to crunch my hands up making the ice giants crunch up into weird stances "Stay away from Earth" I say at last before opening up a huge portal and with one wave of my hand the frost giants were thrown in. I stood there for a few seconds after the portal closed unsure what just happened when I fell to my knees and broke out crying. "It's ok love" said Loki pulling me to his chest, I cried into him as everyone walked over.