Plans?

Y/n's P.O.V

I opened my locker and grabbed my (F/c) scarf. "Yes just one and a half more weeks and schools over!!" Exclaimed (B/f/n) happily "for the year" reminded Peter "aww thanks for ruining my fun Pete" sighed (B/f/n) "so are you guys doing anything this weekend?" Asked MJ "nope" I replied "well Ned and I were going to hang out but we're not sure what we're going to do yet" explained Peter "well I'm going to go ice skating on Saturday if you guys want to join me" exclaims (B/f/n) grabbing her bag from her locker "Yeah it sounds like fun" I reply. We walk outside to see a crowd of teenagers and parents "what's going on?" Asked Ned Suddenly Uncle Tony come pushing through the crowd"ahh (Y/n), Peter there you are!" Sighed Uncle Tony walking over "oh umm hey Mister Stark" stumbled Peter still flustered at meeting his idle that he's meet probably about 50 times already, I roll my eyes "hey Uncle Stark shouldn't you be at work?" I ask "maybe but I thought I would take some time off to pick up my favourite and only niece from school" explains Tony "oh and Peter you can also ride with us to work" added Uncle Tony with a wink. We said good bye to our friends and hopped in the limo. After all the doors were closed and we started to drive away I spoke up "so you finished Peters new suit did you?" I asked cheekily, Peter looked shocked "n-new suit?" Asked Peter "Aww (Y/n) I wanted to tell him!" Whined Tony and I have him a cheeky look.

When xplainwe arrived back at stark tower Uncle Tony walked off with Peter to show him the new suit and I headed to my room to put my stuff away. "Had fun at school?" Asked Wanda as I put my stuff away "yeah I made plans for Saturday" I explain "ohh what are you going to do?" Asked Wanda sitting down on my bed. "Well we are going Ice skating" I explain "sounds like fun" said Wanda "that's what I said!!" I exclaimed. After I finished unpacking we made our way to the training room to get ready for training. "Ok since you got your new powers from the same sort of way you got your old powers I would like you to try and focus them" said Wanda starting training. We explored my new powers which turned out to be a lot like Wandas some even the same. "You know we could be like sisters now!!" I exclaim after taking a drink of water "oh (Y/n) your already like a sister to me!" Replied Wanda hugging me.