Wanda's Birthday!!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I walked with Wanda into the living room. "So you were close to your brother?" I ask "Yes, he was very protective of me even though I had to keep him out of trouble sometimes" she sighed pulling out a photo of both of them. I looked at the boy in the photo "He looks cute..." I say looking back at Wanda, she smiled "He would have liked you" she sighed. We kept talking as we reached the couch.

Loki's P.O.V 

I watched as (Y/N) and Wanda talked. Wanda pulled out a photo "He looks cute..." said (Y/N). Jealousy started to rise "He would have like you" responded Wanda. They walked over to the couch and talked a for a few more minutes before (Y/N) got up and walked towards me.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V 

I walked over towards Loki, something had been on my mind lately and I needed to confront him. "Hi, I hope I'm not disturbing you" I say pointing to the book in his hand "You could never disturb me" answered Loki with a mischievous grin. I blushed a little "something's been on my mind lately" I explain "Well what is it?" asked Loki "well yesterday at the Ice giant attack I thought I saw you arm turn..... blue" I sigh. He stiffened up "I know silly isn't sorry for bothering you" I apologise getting up until Loki grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. "(Y/N) I need to tell you something...." sighs Loki "yes?" he looks at me in the eye and then looks down, I follow his gaze down to his arm. Slowly his pale skin started to turn blue "what the...." I gasp "(Y/N) I'm a Ice giant..." Explains Loki. I look up at him "Who else knows?" I ask "Here on earth just you and Thor" answered Loki sadly. I grabbed his hand a squeezed it "Thank you for telling me" I sigh before getting up and Walking over to Wanda and Vision.

:~Time Skip~: 

The party had started a few minutes ago and the guys had already dived into the drinks. "Really guys?" Sighed Nat watching Tony and Thor gulp down there drinks "It's party Nat calm down" exclaims Clint. "So Clint when is your family going to arrive?" I asked "they should be here any minute" He answers before taking a sip of his drink. We waited a few minutes until two little kids ran into the room and towards Nat "Aunty Nat!" They cried hugging her "Hi guys!" said Nat bending down to their size as Clint's wife walked in holding a baby. "What about me?" asked Clint pointing to himself "they've seen you all week and exiting seeing the avengers" Laughs Laura. After the kids finished hugging Nat they ran over to Wanda "Happy Birthday Cousin Wanda!" They exclaimed giving her a present "Thank you!" Wanda thanked giving them a hug. Thor went to take another gulp of his drink but I placed my hand over it "Not with the kids around, we don't need to guys getting drunk" I say giving Tony a glare. Tony didn't like it but he put his drink back down on the table. Suddenly Clint's daughter walked up to me "Your the girl from the news yesterday, your very powerful!" She exclaims. I look down at her, she's smiling "Thank you, your father is also fairly powerful" I sigh smiling down at her.