Training and game night.

Loki's P.O.V

I was teaching (Y/N) how you use her powers during a fight but she seemed a bit distracted. "Sweet are you alright you seem a bit distracted?" I asked walking up to her, she bit down on her lip making my stomach flip "nothing just Nick Fury was just talking to Uncle Tony, Steve and I" she explained "what about?" I asked handing her a drink bottle "me...." she sighed "he pointed out that most of the weird things happening this month were related to me" angry started to rise "If he said anything bad just ignore it ok? you are brilliant and don't forget that" I sigh putting my hand on her shoulder "thanks Loki....." She thanked pulling me into a hug. we stood there hugging for a few seconds  until my idiotic brother walked in "Oh sorry did I interrupt something?" Asked my brother mischievously. Quickly I broke away from (Y/N) "No (Y/N) was just a bit upset so I thought I would help her" I stumble "hmmmm sure" said Thor walking away. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow "embarrassed much, it has just a hug" she laughed. the words echoed in my ears 'Just a hug.... Just a hug...."  until suddenly I'm pulled back into a hug I look down to see (Y/N)'s smiling face slowly I hug her back blushing madly. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V 

After our little hug we got back to training, this time with me paying a lot more attention. Quickly I did a back flip dodging Loki's power blast. Hastily I ran up to him and started punching. after a few minutes of sparring we called it quits. As we walked down the hallway we bumped into Vision. "Finished training you two?" asked Vision "yep, we were both getting tired" I answered with a laugh "well Tony wanted me to inform you that we're having a family game night tonight" exclaimed Vision  "Ohh that sounds like fun!" I exclaim.

A few hours pasted and we all had dinner quickly I went to my bedroom and got changed, for some reason Tony made a odd request to dress up instead of Pj's. I went through my closet, 'nothing to fancy' I thought to myself. Finally I found something to wear. 

Soon I came back to the living room where Tony, Loki, Thor, Nat, Vision and Wanda were already back

Wanda's Dress

Nat's dress

"Wow I feel out of colour scheme" I said walking over to Nat and Wanda, "don't worry you still look beautiful" laughed Wanda

"Wow I feel out of colour scheme" I said walking over to Nat and Wanda, "don't worry you still look beautiful" laughed Wanda. We didn't have to wait long until the others arrived. "First up is Telephone!" Exclaimed Tony "for those who don't know how to play we start off with one person thinks up something and whispers it into the person of the rights ear and that person whispers the sentence to the person on their right until we go all the way around to the person before the first person and they say what they heard" explains Tony. We all took our seats, I sat in between Wanda and Loki. Tony started, then it went to Bruce, then Vision, then Wanda then it was my turn. Wanda turned around to me and whispered in my ear "Tony thought wind was cool" I almost burst out laughing but I turned around to Loki and whispered the line in his ear "Tony thought wind was cool" and then leaned back up and watched and the message went form Loki to Thor, to Nat and lastly to Steve. he turned around to face all of us  "Tony tooted wind coolly" Steve laughed "What?! It was suppose to be Tony is hot and cool" exclaimed Tony. 

Loki's P.O.V 

We all laughed. We played a few more rounds and then we swapped games "How about we play charades?" asked Wanda "yeah!" I yell excitedly "ok then everybody get in teams of two" ordered Steve. "Science Bro's are together!" Yelled Tony grabbing Bruce, "Wanda would you care to be my partner?" asked Vision politely "I would love to be your partner Vision". Quickly I tried pushing past the pairing people towards (Y/N) when Thor walked in my way "Brother get out of the way!" I growled "I was only going to ask if you wanted to be on my team" said Thor looking hurt "I'm sorry but I was going to ask (Y/N)" I said shoving past him. "Hey (Y/N) I was wondering if you want to be my partner?" I asked when I finally reached her "sure no ones asked me yet" she replied smiling. soon everyone had a partner except Thor "oh poor Thor, he has no team.." said (Y/N) staring at him "It seems like we need a team of three" said Tony "Thor can be on our team!" called (Y/N) waving him over "thanks (Y/N)" thanked Thor pulling her into a hug. My face became hot and I started to get angry "Where about to start" I say pulling them apart, we all take a seat (Y/N) in between Thor and I. After a few hours of playing charades Wanda and Vision won and we all started to head for bed when Vision called to us "Remember it's Wanda's Birthday this weekend" (Y/N) rushed over to Wanda's side "you never told me your birthday was coming up!" exclaimed (Y/N) "I guess I've been so cought up with what's happened this month that even I forgot" said Wanda. We all said goodnight to each other and went to bed.