Lost Girl

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since the Party and everything seems to be calming down. Ring! I rush out of my classroom and towards my locker. I grab my stuff then open up my phone. 

1 message from Nat

[2:45pm Thursday] 
Nat: Hey (Y/N), sorry sweetheart but no-one can pick you up today we're all on a big mission and Happy is busy. Stay Safe!

I look at the message. "Ok then..." I say starting to walk back to Stark tower. I was almost at Stark tower when I heard a noise, quickly I turn around to find a tall man with a metal arm staring at me. 'Oh no I need to get to Stark Tower quick!' I think to myself and with a flash I'm running towards Stark Tower. The man quickly starts running after me 'He's faster then he looks' I think to myself again. And just as I'm about to arrive at Stark Tower someone grabs me and pulls me into a ally. "Let Go Of Me!!!" I scream Hoping the avengers were back and could hear me "Calm (Y/N) we're not going to hurt you, not yet" says the metal arm guy "now sleep..." says the other guy holding a rag up to my face. I try to squirm away before it all goes black. 

Tony's P.O.V

Knock Knock! "Hey Kiddo we're back! do you want to hear the wicked mission we went on?" I ask knocking on (Y/N)'s door "Kiddo?" I open up the door and walk inside "Kid? (Y/N)?" I say looking around she's not in here. Fear suddenly hit me and I rushed back to the team. "(Y/N) isn't here!" I yell running into the room "Have you called Peter, (B/F/N)? any of them!" asks Nat getting out her phone "No but wouldn't she have texted us if she was going somewhere with them?!" Exclaims Loki "I agree With Loki she would have texted at least one of us" Agree's Steve "I'll call the police!" says Wanda dialling in the numbers "Thor and I will go for a fly around the city" I exclaim "I'll go check all her favourite spots" says Steve "And I'll go check the school" exclaims Loki "Ok Avengers time to find our Lost girl!"