Chapter VIII - Let's Get Psycho

Eunbi and Yena are now taking their off as Yuri continues some operations. And they're inside the car heading somewhere.

"Master?"

"Stop calling me like that duck!"

"Okay sorry, but why our noona dyed her hair blonde?" As Eunbi glared to the latter.

"Sorry I shouldn't ask, so you don't have any feelings for him anymore? Am I right?" Ask Yena.

And the blonde nodded, "Of course, I shouldn't be bother he have a girlfriend. I'm really sorry for Kkura I didn't known that she's in relationship with Chaeyeon and cry in front the two of them."

"Right, forget that photographer and find another."

"Dumb Yena, dumb. I can't just forget him completely. All I'm focusing in hospital and Wonyoung who's missing you know? I don't have time to be in a relationship."

"Brr noona your already old."

"Say it again duck."

"Forget it and let's visit the young doctor."

"No let's stop here for a while. I'm suffocating because of you." Joked Eunbi.

They stopped the car and they get off looking at the view. A park with a reminisce beauty said Eunbi.

"Hey noona I'm just gonna buy a drink for us." and the latter nodded.

She walked and sit down for a bit waiting for Yena. She remembered Wonyoung again, extremely worried about her.

She's nowhere to be found. She can't even contact the young one. Wonyoung and the blonde been friends for too long. And as a unnie she considered and treats Wonyoung like her daughter.

"Gosh Wonyo, where in earth have you been." Said Eunbi.

As sudden clicked of a camera as she turn around.

She stand up as the person who shot the picture runs.

"Hey you come back here right now!"

She run fast as she can, as the person also stops. Both panting and faced each other.

"Miss I'm sorry for taking a picture without your permission." and the person bowed.

"Yes! You should be, are you perhaps a stalker?" and the man chuckled.

"Ma'am I'm not a crept to follow you. I just want to capture the park together with your beauty."

Eunbi's annoyance drop and avoiding eye contact with the latter, because she knows she's a tomato right now.

"I-I'm not a model that you'll just take a photo."

"Aren't you're an idol? Miss Irene?" and Eunbi stares blankly.

"I'm Kang Hyewon by the way, I'm a big fan of yours."

"Well you just complement my sister not me. I'm Irene's sister, Kwon Eunbi a famous doctor don't you know me?"

"W-what?"

"Yeah let's end this thing, delete my picture because I'm not your idol." Eunbi notice the latter's expression down, little did she know it's not the point, the man just remember something.

"Sorry just delete it okay I'm really sorry, I know you are disappointed. But just delete my photo."

Hyewon smiled,