Chapter XIX - Ecstatic Yet Won't Confess

Mr. Jang explained and explained what have he done, and he's family goes back normal, and the only thing needed to be solve is Kim Sowon's business.

He and Yujin casually talk, and agreed with the monarch that he doesn't want to know who he is outside the public.

Doyeon was joyous seeing her daughter well-being, he remembered how unclear her relationship was with Yujin.

Wonyoung told him about living with Yujin and her classmates Yuri, Eunbi, and Yena.

While sipping his coffee at their balcony, Mr. Jang chuckled looking at the front view of villages. Earning a confused look from the her daughter.

Since they didn't bond for so long, Wonyoung and him decided to have some fun, "Why chuckling, Dad?"

Doyeon raised his brows, "Sweetheart, is it wrong to chuckle?"

"Nope, but you just chuckled out of the blue." Said his daughter.

"Oh, I just have something in my mind." He said and finished his coffee he look at the younger who's eating her cookie, "Yujin is amazing." He intentionally blurted.

Wonyoung stops eating and cheeks slightly pinkish, she shrugged it off and just hummed as if she wasn't frustrated.

Mr. Jang smirked seeing her daughter's reaction, she hid her face, "Why don't you tell me how much you love him?"

The long haired woman eyes widen and straighten her seating position, "Dad! I don't love Yujin!"

Her dad titters so hard, "Oh my gosh Wonyoungie I didn't mention who he was tho!"

Wonyoung went agape in embarrassment, her face is completely burning red, "Eisssh." She muttered.

Since her dad already knew she spoke up, "You got me, Dad."

Tears already coming out from Doyeon's orbs from chortle and shaking his face, "You can't hide it from me darling."

She cupped her faced in bashfulness, "Did Gyuri unnie told you, right?"

"Yujin told me personally, Wonyoungie."

Her daughter playfully scoffed, "Nah that won't happen dad, Yujin is hard to approach."

"We were at the hospital. He told me you fainted when you were running away, wearing your gown with your bare feet."

Wonyoung was speechless, only their breathe and the cold breeze air can be hear, "He did?"

"He told me everything." Mr. Jang told his daughter what did talk about, except that they met inside the palace and who he is.

"Sorry for what I've done, darling." The younger shook her head, "Aniyo, dad I forgave you already."

He hugged the latter, "I love you big baby."

"Me too dad, I love you too." Her voice muffled hugging her father tightly.

Wonyoung smiles and question her dad, "Dad? Aren't you angry that I ran away for marrying Chaewon?"

Mr. Jang sourire and ruffled Wonyoung's hair, "I am not, because you did the right thing."

"Thank you dad."

"You should return school, right?"

The younger gleamed after hearing her dad's sentence, "I will!"

"You really should, because you got two months absent what will be your teachers reaction?"

"Ey I'm smart dad don't worry, and also can I have your permission dad if I can meet up Yujin?" She said while still hugging her dad.