Chapter XXV- Forgiveness

Everyone in their table look at Yuri who's listening to next line, and they widen their eyes as Yuri burst out,

"What the heck happened to Minju?!" Yuri's eyes snapped wide and feeling dumbstruck.

Yujin frowns his brows, "What happened?"

Eunbi also felt something odd, "Yuri-yah what happened to Minju?"

"Unnie what's going on?" Wonyoung asked the same as Yena burst out also.

"Yah Yuri gather yourself what's happening?!"

Yuri quickly drank her water and left the pantry running without any words from everyone's questions, the rest didn't waste time to follow her.

They all followed their eyes to the emergency room where Yuri were inside.

Yujin and Eunbi look at each other, they knew Minju have something with her health since she's little.

Eunbi widen her eyes, "Don't tell me she-" Yujin cut her off, "No! She's not!"

He rushed inside the ER Eunbi wanted to chase him but Yena pulled her, "Noona no, let Yujin be, let's stay here, and just wait afterwards."

Wonyoung was confused at their back, "Unnie, oppa, what's happening? I can't understand what's going on."

Yena sigh and faintly smiled to the younger, "I think Minju fainted because she have..."

Yuri whimpers, looking at Minju her bestfriend even tho they fought some months ago, "Minju-yah please stay strong." She murmured.

Yujin monitored the heiress who's laying unconsciously inside the emergency room.

"She'll be transferred later to the private room." The monarch said after monitoring Minju.

"Will she recover quickly?" Someone said beside the princess who's still in her tears.

"Yes, hyung she will." He said and stepped out of the room, "I'm going back to work, I'm going to check her later, Yuri unnie please monitor Minju for me, hyung I'll be here later." He added and left.

Yujin proceed his office and before the opened the door, he heard someone babbling while crying, "Will Minju unnie will recover?"

The monarch smiled and leaned to the door to listen to her girlfriend who's whimpering, "Eunbi unnie is Minju unnie will be okay right?" She asked again.

As Eunbi answered her, "I bet she will baby I know she's strong." She assured the younger.

Yujin just let them for awhile before he enters his office.

He was happy that his lover aren't angry or something odd when he rushed to Minju like that earlier, either she's now whimpering over the older heiress who's suffering.

Minju have been suffering with her heart disease, an inflammation of the joints and the heart following a respiratory infection with streptococcus, in short Minju suffered since she was young from rheumatic heart disease.

So afterwards Yujin entered the room, and they all stand and asked Minju's condition in unison, "How's Minju?"

Wonyoung automatically hugged Yujin, "How is unnie?"

The monarch give Minju's record to Eunbi to read them, "She's going to wake up later, she fainted, lack of sleep and forget to drink her medicines, resulting her in pallor and fatigue." Yujin explained.