Chapter XXXI - Enlèvement

"Tell me, what happened? Please tell me you're all joking right?" Chaewon clenched his jaw and tears flowing continuously.

Felix pursued his lip preventing to cry, in front of every royalties.

Inside the palace, discussing about the incident.

The Kim Brothers got home safe from Australia, but their faces ain't happy to hear the news from the palace.

Just after they've landed, they immediately made steps to the Kingdom.

Every monarch attended the assembly, Yujin, Yuri, even Yena, Eunbi, Minju, Mr. Jang, and Hyewon who just knew who Yujin is but keep his mouth shut not until he needs to talk.

You may asked why there is Doctors and Hyewon the captain of the military?

Instead Jungyeon would answer they let Felix tell the true.

"Chaewon-ah, Dad and Mom is now gone." He muttered with his deep voice, but still everyone can hear it.

Everyone cannot hold their tears as they sorrow over the death of the Kim parents.

"Captain Kang?" Prince Ryujin gestures Hyewon to explain all.

He step to the center and show off every pictures on the table.

Chaewon sobs and eyes twitch after seeing her mother's stabbed body inside the bathroom and lastly his father lying down the floor, pale, his mouth bubbles, and hands full of a drug and a samurai.

"Our team solved the case neatly, it's a suicidal case, passion case and murder. If we deeply investigate and look around we can tell Mrs. Kim was killed by your father, Kim Sowon," Hyewon explains well to the brothers.

"In the middle of their talk, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim surely did some wife and husband stuff inside the bathroom while discussing, and everyone in our investigation agrees that surely Mrs. Kim confessed she knew about her husband's illegal works and that's the start of the chaos."

Aside from the being multiple stabbed on the poor woman's stomach, Hyewon drop another photo to be seen by the rest, a picture where there is a lot of bruise on her neck.

"We can see in this picture, and try to imagine, in the middle of the conversation turning to argument, Mrs. Kim is trying convince her husband about his illegal doings and Mr. Kim was against the idea since he want his power back, and as he was fully covered by his anger he choked her wife, and leave her behind unconscious."

The Hwang senior monarch scoff, as always, "So what happened about the samurai thing huh? Then the unconscious woman stab herself?" He chuckled but no one laughed.

"Hwang Eunbi, watch your mouth." The king warned.

Yujin with his dry tear face look at the Hwang prince nearly glaring, "Don't you know the word sympathy, Samchon?"

The princess from Busan stifle her laugh for how bold to talk Yujin back to the senior prince.

"Anyways continues Captain Kang." The Prince Daniel gestures.

"Since she is unconscious, Mr. Kim uses this opportunity to give his samurai, and stab her numerous times. After the murder scene, Mr. Kim regretted his actions which lead him to suicide by eating drugs, the impact made a quick effect and the two Kim's were found dead inside the bathroom."

Hyewon sat down afterwards as it is Eunbi's turn to explain the autopsy.

"The autopsy declares that the murder case of Mrs. Kim is a hundred percent positive." Eunbi dropped the pictures of Mrs. Kim's autopsy.