Chapter IV - I'm Not A Prince, I'm A Doctor

It's been already three months since the hopeless prince lived in korea. And today is the last day of his travel before Yujin will work as a doctor. He have been to the hospital to know by the doctors and staffs.

Only them knowing who Yujin really is, he stated to have a training as a doctor while traveling the whole
korea and been friends with Yena,
his cousin's boyfriend.

"Yujin-ah.."

"Ne, uncle?"

"Did you visit Busan, last week? Yuri had a day off last week. She didn't know about you living here in korea. So she might surprise tomorrow at work." The old prince asked Yujin while sipping it's wine.

"It's okay, also she do like an old lady that don't have any social update. Her duck-boyfriend were pretty busy at work that's why I think she's not updated." The two prince chuckled and drink their wine.

𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's been passed by many months. We act like nothing happened and no one knows. How pathetic. Every time our family gathers we're just in silence and just agree to the flow of the marriage. Yeah, we just agree like we don't have any suffer or being hurt.

Just flashing a smile would be freaking great. I don't want to hurt dad and uncle that's why. This will be the last two days before the marriage, it's like I want to escape and let Chaewon marry Minju even Mr. Kim won't agree because Minju unnie's family is our rival in business.

For now, Chaewon and I live in a luxury apartment, but I don't care.

"Wonnie, I-I'll meet someone, I'm gonna out for a while."

"Why are you stuttering? Just say it oppa, you're gonna meet Minju unnie right? Cuz we talked yesterday." I'm I toasting him? And yeah I'm just calling 'Chaewon-ssi' as an oppa like were not close, but noted I'm calling him oppa in a cold way. Duuh.

His approaching me like begging? "What did you told Minju?" His shaking my gosh.

"I didn't tell her any word about marriage. I know it because she informed me that you'll meet her today. Also she's happily informing me about the two of you." Chaewon felt torture. Me also, but I'm doing this because I'm also hurt. This is a big challenge in my life. I'm not bubbly anymore, I've been cold these days.

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry for the way I loved you." He hugged me I felt the his tears flowing in my shirt.

"Go on, she must waiting for you." As he is waking away I want to collapse but I can't, I need to be strong and I just let my tears flow.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦  𝗣𝗢𝗩

A new morning again to a prince. Will work for the country but as a doctor not a prince. A new challenge that he'll gonna face with starts now.

Comfy shoes, wrist watch, stethoscope, and black long-sleeved tucked in a white jeans covered by the white suit uniform of a doctor. A Seventeen years old 'doctor' with a high level of IQ entering the hospital were to fancy. Nurses, doctors, even patients in bad condition are drooling in Yujin's presence. Too young but hot?

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯? 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘩? 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘙.' Yujin though hiding it's smirk.

"Dr. Ahn, good morning welcome to work." Dr. Choi greeted the young doctor.

Yujin smile and faces the chairman,