Chapter XII - Yujin's In Danger

"Minju, let's have ice-cream?"

"Min, should I buy this for you?"

"Minju-yah! What do you think we'll do to spend time?"

"Min, let's go lunch already, tell me if your tired already, okay?"

Yujin got a lot of questions and his mouth never leaves to be shut. Now they're having lunch as Minju excuse herself to go to the comfort room.

Yujin's mind full of thoughts, telling himself if he's doing right thing, or regarding to his moves right now?

One lucky thing, their little date went smoothly, they aren't awkward, they just enjoying their time, most especially Yujin.

"Sorry, I'm a little bit long in inside the comfort room." Minju sit in front of Yujin, and the latter just smiled.

"No, it's fine." He's dimples forming, that misses a lot by Minju.

"Yujin-ah, after these, since your the one who's leading our d-date, what should we do after?"

Yujin smiled, "Remember arcade? You said it's entertaining, so we're gonna do it today."

"Y-you play arcade?" Minju was taken back, the guy never got interested with those stuff.

Yujin hummed in response, "Wonyoung and I use to play arcade games these days."

Minju secretly smiled, she's glad knowing how brat the younger is, she's thanking Wonyoung, because of her Yujin learned simple and ordinary things around.

"Wonyoung's a good friend, Yujin-ah. She's bubbly, smart, and beautiful, I'm glad that she's safe with you. Thank you for taking care of her."

Yujin blink a few times, as if he know why Minju brag those words out of the blue, it's playing in his mind, isn't it's like he need to forget the person in front of him right now?

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Yuri arrived safely in the mansion, the younger can't help but to jump around because of her unnie's presence.

They both finished two movies, and Wonyoung asked Yuri to contact her boyfriend and Eunbi to come also, knowing they're in day-off.

As Yena arrive, Eunbi didn't.

She explained why, back two days ago she met Hyewon and had a little chit-chat. And as for now, they have a mini date.

While Yuri and Wonyoung, planning to tease the surgeon for having a date after all.

Of course Yena being Yena, talking nonsense around the two, and Yuri just shrugged.

"Hey kid, our young doctor said he slept on the couch while watching you." Yena keep munching his snacks.

And there, Yuri, her mouth went wide open and tears sprung in her eyes, the two look at her weirdly.

"Yul, what?"

later on, she laugh around, "That kid! He'll never sleep in the couch, gosh why I'm so emotional."

"Then that's good to know maybe, I mean, Wonyoung what did you do to Yujin that he can sleep on the couch, just to watch you?" Yena asked the younger who's not trying to hide her smile.

"Oh, maybe he like you Wonyoung."

"What! N- no way, that's ridiculous."

"Nah, I'm sure of it. I'll excuse myself for a while." Said Yena and proceeded to the guess room, to play mobile games.