Chapter XVI - I'm Frustrated

Yena finished the operation together with all him co-workers. It's already five o'clock and they still have time to celebrate Wonyoung's birthday, and maybe sleepover at the mansion for Yujin's tomorrow birthday, September the first.

As he made his way to the pantry, he heard some of the nurses from the operating room also, gossiping around.

As a gossip expert Yena is, he also listen to others conversation.

"Yah have you know about the girl group that will disband soon?"

"No, waeyo?"

"Their fandom is freaking crazy rich!"

"Heol, why why?"

"It's on the news yesterday, the fandom wants to relaunch the group, and you know what's the craziest part? Their fandom already have one billion in twenty four minutes!"

"Yah, jinja? They just broke sokor's latest record."

"Yup and now its already around three billion won."

Yena widen his eyes and whispers to himself, "Heol, it's more bigger than the monarchs money to kick out that prince."

"Prince who?" Eunbi just popped out of nowhere

"Heol, I thought you were someone, or Yuri I'm a dead meat if she'll know about us knowing about Yujin and Wonyoung's danger."

"Wonyoung and Yujin staying in the mansion right now, right?"

Yena nodded, "of course they are, where should they even go?"

"Okay let's call the princess, we still have time for Wonyoung." Eunbi grab an energy drink before they make way out of the pantry.

Yuri finished four operation and just got a message from Yena,

MY LOVE:
5:20 PM

Jjoyul, if you finish operation, noona and I will wait for you at your office.

She smiled, that duck never failed her to smile even in her tiredness.

However, "Dr. Jo!"

Her assistant from operation rushing towards her, "What's the problem?"

"The patient we operated earlier.." the nurse stopped for a moment because of trouble catching her breath, "Her blood pressure and pulse is dropping!"

Yuri opened her mouth in disbelief as she run towards the emergency room, thinking she can't made celebrating Wonyoung's birthday, even Yujin for tomorrow, maybe.

"Bring me a defibrillator and epinephrine right now!" Yuri ordered as the mentioned device already arrived she quickly do her job, despite of her tired body.

"Charge to 120 joules!" She ready the electric device.

"Cleared, shock!"

"Again, charge to 120 joules!"

"Cleared, shock!"

"Charge to 200 joules!"

"Cleared, shock!"

Later after how many shocks, the patients vitals backs normal, same goes to her blood pressure and pulse.

"Dr. Jo, her blood pressure and pul-- your highness!!" Her assistant and the rest of the nurses exclaimed as the certain princess passed out.

Nurses quickly called the two surgeons, Yena and Eunbi proceeded to the room where Yuri is.

Yuri is now sleeping with the support of oxygen, Yena kissed the princess' forehead.