Chapter IX - Closer With You

"So, going to the hotel with our Wonyo? Huh? Dear prince, let's talk what's between you and our dongsaeng?" Yena's glaring, getting uneasy and losing his patience.

"Let me explain first, okay? You're making me nervous."

"Of course you should be!" Yena half shouted to the prince.

"Yena calm down, let him explain first." The blonde hold the latter to calm down.

"Wonyoung and I, we're just friends nothing happened. She's living for now with me, the day of her wedding when she escaped and I help her that day. I have no choice but to keep her, because it's dangerous outside. Her father's guards keeps finding her. What can I do if she's forced to be married? That's why I'm helping her. She's too young for those things."

"The thing a the hotel, is that, the guards chased us and it's raining and we ended up just to rest in the hotel. And nothing happened as I repeat."

Yujin explains, and the duo nodded.

"Thank goodness Wonyoung stated right. I thought she's lying because she's somewhat uneasy."

"What do you mean stated?" ask Yujin who's clueless.

"Gosh, young man, yesterday night we came here to visit you. But ending, seeing our dongsaeng and your not aware because your asleep. To find out Wonyoung's stating that truth, we stay up here until now."

"Better that, Wonyoung don't know who you are."

"Actually who's she's gonna marry? Do you guys even know him?" asked by the prince.

"Nothing, we know nothing. We didn't even knew that the guards finding Wonyoung for ditching her own wedding."

The prince mouth formed 'o' and relief that's his questions in his mind is now answered.

"So, actually we're all late now for work."

Yujin stated and the two shocked their heads.

"What?!"

"Nah, it's alright the borders have their meeting so it's okay even we're going noon later at work." Said Yena checking his watch.

Eunbi leave the conversation with the two as they settle the talk and prepare their breakfast.

"Hyung, what's your relationship with Jang?"

"We're all close to her when we enter high school, especially your cousin. But she need to go back high-school because she skip four grades. She's smart just like you but still want to go schooling."

"So it's true." Yujin said to him self and smiled.

They are now eating breakfast peacefully. The doctors being paired at the table, and on the other side the maknaes.

"Wonyoungie, is our Yujinnie being good to you?" Yena asked the younger and switching glance with the prince.

Wonyoung being honest stated honestly, "Uhm, actually all we can do is bicker all day," The doctors glaring to the prince ready to any occur,

"But we're good now. We're now friends, yesterday we come to the mall and buy my things. We also have pet name, right Jinnie?"

Yujin flinched by hearing he's new nickname from the younger but soon enough nodded.

"Y-yeah, I called her Y-youngie, right Youngie?" He said forcing to smile a bit even he's weird out.

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦? 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦.' He thought to him self.