Prologue

Wonyoung-ah,

I fear that I'm too late, too late to realize how much I love you.

I can still remember your smile, showing that bunny teeth of yours. And those moles on your gorgeous face, long raven hair reflecting from every sunset we were watching, oh for how much I love it.

The day we've met, you were running towards me. You look like my shining light, but my cold heart denies that time. Your eyes keep reminding me of rubies shining clearly. You need help, then I help you from those guards kept chasing you, then when I kept you. I feel the warmth and love of you.

Nights and Days passed, those memories are still fresh in my mind. Because I care so much about you. We'll always protect each other, my love. Words that you always kept repeating to me, are precious.

I keep daydreaming about you because you're the destined one for me. After I've met you I do believe again in love because do believe that love won't blind me. I won't stop loving you. Even love does like a roller coaster I will fight for you.

I'm too selfish that time, we spent the day together. Were too coward to confess with each other. I'm so sorry my bunny.

Please stay with me always. We'll together, fight together, then we'll be forever. Please don't leave me hanging, promise me we'll fight till the end, my love.

Believe me, I love you so much. You know I can't live without you.

Even we encounter too many problems, we solved them. So now, be with me. Don't be afraid we won't even end this forever. Our memory will be last forever.

Trust me, my love, let's be forever. You are the ruby that keeps shining, won't fade. Open your whole heart to me, and I will take care of it. I will colour your life eternally.

Lean on me, my love.