Chapter VII - Treat Me Like A Patient

Wonyoung wake up she find herself alone. Quickly get off the bed and search for the doctor.

"Doctor-nim"

"Yujin-ssi"

"Yujin-ssi!"

She check the whole room, there's no sign of Yujin even his belongings. She quickly get out of the room and search for Yujin.

She become teary wondering if the guy already left her. She have no one to lean right now.

She feel hopeless, and question the receptionist.

"Excuse me, have you seen the guy who have the same shirt as mine and covered with a jacket?" She's already crying.

She don't know what to do and where place she is, don't have any money or either phone to contact someone.

"He's already out of the hotel ma'am"

Wonyoung crying out loud running as she seen the latter with his car outside the hotel.

"Is there something wrong?" ask the prince.

"You! I thought you left me. I'm afraid that you left me like what I'm gonna do if you left who's gonna pay for the bills? I have no one right now."

Wonyoung sobbing, sitting hugging her knees not caring about her surroundings.

"Get up Wonyoung-ssi you're embarrassing your self."

"Hey, get up" Yujin's sighed and offer his hand to the latter.

Wonyoung wants someone to hug, opened both arms aiming to hug Yujin while crying.

The questionable doctor raised his eyebrows, "What?"

"Please hug me" She pouts.

"No, why would I hug a stranger?"

The younger's expression change and rolled her eyes.

"Really? A stranger you accept to be friends with me."

Yujin trying to recall if he really is, "Ah! Ne, I just forgot?" his still not fully used for having friends.

"Just get in the car before someone could recognize you."

The two starts to drive, a little conversation as they are same comfortable.

Wonyoung eyes wide open, mouth went agape as both entered the latter's mansion.

"Y-you said you lived alone?"

"Uhm, but now I'm not alone anymore." the younger blushed due to the latter's sentence.

"Oh, you're blushing?" And the latter tried to hide her face and shakes her head but Yujin faced her up.

"But you don't have a fever anymore."

"Yes I don't my fever anymore, and I'm glad because of it."

A couple of blink as they break the silence.

"So I'll room you around." and the latter nodded.

They room around as Yujin let the younger choose her new room.

"I'll c-choose this room." Yujin nodded but deep inside him the room Wonyoung chooses was supposed to be for Yuri if the princess would overnight in Yujin's mansion.

"So can I know where's your room?"

"Oh, actually besides yours."

The latter smiles, "great, so I can call you quickly in case because the mansion were too big for us."