Chapter XXII - Conflicts

After the two unofficial couple bonds together, they've created a lot of lovely moments and so on.

The prince told Mr. Jang, the heiress' father was joyous knowing her daughter is over the moon whenever she's with Yujin.

Ohh, and not to mention, Wonyoung proudly flexing Yujin towards her friends, when how caring and how thoughtful Yujin were towards his lover.

Her friends, mostly Lia would tease her in the middle of the class, but in a whisper tease.

Inside the prestigious school were Wonyoung's enrolled, their professor still isn't present, so the student council goes to the platform and announced the following.

"So, student of 11 section A, Mr. Baek won't be present today, personal issues, so would like to give this activity to your top student? Uhm.. Jang Wonyoung?"

The heiress raised her hands and the council nodded in response, "Wonyoung-ssi I'll leave this activities in your hands, and who's the secretary of the class?"

A guy raised his hands and gets a nod from the student council, "Mr. Secretary you'll assist Wonyoung with the activities."

As Wonyoung got the activities papers, she read the activities out loud for her classmates, with the secretary besides her.

"Dear students, for today's activities, you need to group yourselves by two and practice, to recite a poem next week." She said as her classmates already group themselves.

Wonyoung immediately called Lia to team up with her but soon seen Jihoon next to her.

She sigh, looking at the secretary, "Hey Kai, still don't have a partner?"

The guy shyly nodded, and Wonyoung hummed, "Me too, I think we should team up."

Kai's literally reddening, Wonyoung noticed it also, she sigh, the heir knew the guy have feelings for her, but she don't bother since she have her Yujin.

They choose some poems, as Wonyoung were hella awkward she knew Kai's staring at her.

In a little irritation she fake cough, "Uhm Kai, I think let's just find the short one, how about, Trees by Joyce Kilmer?"

Kai straights up from his seat, "Uhm y-yeah, but since this will be our mini performance task, we should work hard for it." He says as Wonyoung nodded.

"M'kay I'll find another one.." Said said but Kai was fast to opened the page from the book he book marked, "I already have one.." He muttered.

He gave to the top student the certain poem, she frown her brows, "A Red, Red Rose by Robert Burns?"

Kai hummed in response, "Burns' poem were from our lesson, from lesson two English Stream: The Romantic Period so I think professor Baek will like it.."

"I d-don't think s-so.." She muttered but Kai heard it, he asked, "Why?"

"It's r-romantic, Kai."

The latter scoff and murmur something as Wonyoung raised her brows, "Is there anything wrong?"

Kai shooked his head, "N-nothing, but I heard professor likes that poem, so we should do it."

Wonyoung thinks how even Kai knew it was professor Baek's one of his taste in poem, she knew Mr. Baek's not a romantic one.

The bell rang for their second subject and Wonyoung nodded, "I'll think about it."

Wonyoung swear why her track and field uniform is a little bit short for her, "For damn sake, look at my uniform!"