Chapter VI - Doctor-nim I'm Sick

𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Yuri..."

"Yujinnie manners?"

"I mean Yuri nonna, happy?"

"Sure I am, btw why did you call any problem?"

"Nothing I just want to inform you that I'm heading to Seoul today."

"Why?"

"Nothing I just want to."

"Okay take care always I'm not gonna work for three days also. Uncle Dahyun sends me to have a early gathering regarding to some issues about you know..."

"Sorry.."

"Huh? Why?"

"That I can't even come, it's a family gathering yet I can't come because- I'm taking care of something right now. Sorry."

"Ohh no worries okay? Also your Dad and Ryujin will come here."

"Yeah surely they will"

"Yuj I'm gonna hang up we're going to the hall right now. Bye."

"Bye."

Ice prince sighs after he called that Yuri girl btw her voice sounds familiar, he's still driving while me pretending that I'm sleeping but I'm really exhausted now I wanna rest for a while.

"Hey miss weirdo I know you're fully awake." I got startled by him after a hour of silence inside the car.

"So what doctor?" I rolled my eyes.

"Stop pretending your so creepy" With these beauty of mine? Me, creepy?

Silence filled the car, it's already two in the afternoon this doctor, I really wanna know him.
I mean, look what if he let me live with him because he's gonna take advantage with me...? Hell no! I think he is honest and caring?

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure"

"You're only seventeen but you are driving, with a luxury car."

"Because I am, let's say I have free pass"

Should I remind him again? That I'm the heir of Jang, because look he keeps talking to me like... Ugrrr so annoying!!

"Who are you to talk to me so annoying?"

"Me? Ahn Yujin and you? " That's all! That was all.

"I know your point miss Jang but should I keep bother my self to you, you know I'm a cold person. If your curious, I'm helping you because I also encounter somewhat of your situation that's why I'm helping you."

Did, did he just toast me? I know he has a point but it's hurting my pride.

"Let's stop right here, let's have a lunch." He said as we stop near at the fancy restaurant.

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Wonyoung starts to eat, as expected very hungry. Yujin just stare at the latter preventing to smile because he thought it's cute, I mean duh Wonyoung eats like a baby. Yujin's baby soon.

"What?" Wonyoung questioned mouth full of beef.

"Do you think I'm staring at you?" Yujin excuses and rain starts to pour and points thru the glass window, "I'm staring to the feel like romantic rain."