Chapter XIV - To Make A Move

AUTHOR'S POV

Wonyoung woke up by the sunrise, and a warmth enveloping her shoulders, she shifted her position but she failed, she maybe awake but her eyes were still close wanting to sleep again but bother by a cuddle prince.

She opened her eyes and sees the sleeping doctor. She chuckled remembering how childish Yujin last night.

"Why do you have to be handsomely incredible yet childish." Wonyoung mumble and poke the latter's cheek.

She manage to escape from Yujin's embrace and goes to the kitchen to cook soup for his hangover.

She chopped vegetables, and add the remaining ingredients for the soup.

Wonyoung opened her Spotify to play random music from her playlist while preparing the soup and humming to the music.

You may wonder how she manage to cook, every time Eunbi have time she'll visit the younger and teach her how to cook, for her to know cooking since she's already sixteen.

"Jang Wonyoung!"

The younger couldn't hear anything more than the loud blast of her music enveloping the whole kitchen.

Yujin who's busy shouting the latter's name,

"Wonyoung-ah!"

At last he found the latter, he quickly run towards Wonyoung, and he's crying, he was nervous if Wonyoung wasn't inside the mansion anymore.

From Wonyoung's back Yujin crushed his body and hug the latter, "Wonyoung-ah!"

As the latter who was caught off-guard, "Ah! Gabjagi!"

"Wonyoung-ah, I thought you were lost or something, I've seen you yesterday on the TV, if someone will know where you are, they will be reward one million won, I'm sorry that I totally forgot about you yesterday. I thought I lost you already."

Yujin still back hugging the latter, his arms securely around the latter's waist, and face burden on Wonyoung's right shoulder, he keeps apologizing and crying towards the younger.

"Huh? Stop crying, I'm here don't worry, okay? I'm here cooking your soup, there is nothing to worry."

Yujin shook his head, "I'm really sorry, I should be responsible since you're with me, I'm sorry."

As Wonyoung faced the doctor, instead of comforting the latter, she chortle.

"Hey, stop crying will you? I promise, I won't going anywhere without your permission, or unnie's. No one will know my location since I change my phone."

Wonyoung gave Yujin the soup and the latter eats like a kid since he cried really hard earlier.

"You cooked well." Wonyoung smiled from a simple compliment.

"Should I cook also for our lunch?" Yujin nodded and continue his soup.

"Sure, ey, tomorrow is your birthday right?"

"You remembered?" Yujin nodded, "Of course our birthday is just the day after yours, so I should remember it."

"Oh, I've seen a two plushie near the front door earlier, I think you dropped them last night."

"Where did you put them?" The younger pointed the living room and Yujin nodded, "You should get the bunny one, since last time you didn't able to get one.

Wonyoung nodded and smiling brightly, but she remembered today's monday.

"Wait, aren't you have work today?" The two exchange glances as Yujin panicked.