Chapter XLIV - Tell Me About Your Girlfriend

She thought that must be damn hard for the King, "Once?"

Once and then now, Yujin flashed a smile locking his orbs with his lover.

"Once, because she cannot remember me anymore."

Wonyoung look down, "Oh I— I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." Yujin assured, literally assured Wonyoung that it wasn't her fault, without her knowing.

It's not your fault Wonyoung-ah, it's just the time wasn't ours that time, but I'll make you mine once again.

"Still," Wonyoung said, "I bet she was your whole world."

Yujin glance after sipping his wine, "She is my whole world, and she's my other half."

The younger widen her eyes, "You're still into her?"

"I do." He replied, chuckling a little.

"Wow." She was stunned by the King, "She must be your soulmate, I suppose."

The King hummed while grinning widely, "She's my everything, and I'm willing to take any risk for her this time."

"That's good to know!" Wonyoung starts to cheer the older, "It means you're going to take her back?"

"Absolutely, and there's no turning back." Yujin admitted in front of his clueless lover.

Wonyoung feels like she's talking to a friend, talking to Yujin feels like familiar and home, but she keep denying it, that's ridiculous to say she felt home when she's only having a proper conversation with the King right now.

Tell me about your girlfriend, that's what her head repeating, but she's shy and embarrassed.

Well, it's a personal matter but she badly want to know.

"Here's your order, ma'am and sir." The waiter has arrived with the certain food they ordered.

Wonyoung's eyes automatically glisten seeing tomahawk infront of her, "Oh my gosh, this is absolutely amazing!" She exclaimed, "Yujin-ah, let's eat!"

Yujin was caught off guard, did she just..?

The younger quickly realized her mistake, she shouldn't have called him comfortably, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, seriously."

He smiled so gently, if Wonyoung will describe.

"No, no, it's okay, I love it. I don't mind, as long as you're comfortable."

And she's touched but his words, damn you Mr. Ahn.

"Let's dig in." Wonyoung said and afterwards their table were merely silent other than the calming classical music enveloping the restaurant and some small murmured from the other table.

No one dared to initiate the talk, just both of them enjoying the meal they have.

Yujin glanced afterwards only to find out the younger is struggling with her tomahawk, he chuckled and asked her away, "Need help?"

The younger sheepishly smiled, Yujin melted, that look was clearly looks like the younger version of herself.

"I t-think, I can manage." She said and continue to divide her tomahawk not until the knife slipped and made a sound together with her plate, she closed her eyes in embarrassment.

Yujin find himself preventing to snort, "Give me them, please." He giggles, getting the plate from the younger.

"T-thank you." Wonyoung wanted to hit herself for stuttering so many times infront of the King.