Chapter XVII - Alone

Wonyoung got home safely at Gyuri's apartment, her hands shakin' as she open the door, because she knew her mom is inside.

She pressed her lips and exhaled, as she slowly opened the door. Her eyes began to watery, and utter the word that she's been longing so much.

"Eomma!" She jump her body into her mom's, her eyes shut and trembles. "Eomma..."

She keep crying same goes to her mom and Gyuri who's smiling at the scene joined to hug her sister and mom.

"Eomma, I missed you so much." Her mother can only nodded and caressing her daughter's hair.

Instead of throwing a lot of questions to her daughter if have she been okay, she greeted her with a warm smile, "Wonyoung-ah, happy birthday honey."

Wonyoung shut her eyes and cry more, "Mom, I love you."

She celebrated her birthday night with her sister and her mom, telling stories where Yujin found her, but not telling her mom that she have been in love to a young doctor, Yuri, Yena, and Eunbi who's treating her like their own child. Her mom bake a chocolate cake, and not to forget a special three liter of mint choco ice cream gift for her. Wonyoung were overwhelmed after all.

She already blowed two candles, first with her friends and now with her mom and Gyuri. But she felt empty, can her friends and her family be together, no problems and struggles?

She sigh while sitting at the board of the bed, she  were crying hugging her knees and muttering the doctor's name.

Gyuri from her deep sleep wake up, yawning and stretching her body, she notice Wonyoung who's awake, she smiled.

"What time is it now? It's still dark, you wake up to early." Wonyoung broke a cute giggles filling the whole room of her unnie.

"Unnie, it's midnight okay? I'm just... I can't sleep."

Gyuri noticed her younger sister's eyes despite of the dim light, "You cried?" The younger shook her head, "Ey come on I know you better Wonyoungie, tell me the long-short-story of how you fall in love with that young doctor, will you?"

Wonyoung pouted, "You won't tease me right?"

Gyuri ruffled her sister's hair, "Of course I will!"

The younger glared, "Of course I will not, let me finish my sentence okay? You big baby don't cry anymore, you can still meet up with Yujin okay. Maybe he will realize he loves you too.."

Wonyoung's eyes gleamed, "You think so unnie?"

The older Jang chuckled, "Who wouldn't fall in love with Jang Wonyoung, right?"

Gyuri hugged Wonyoung and muffled her words between her unnie's arms, "Unnie that's nonsense!"

"Whatever just tell me the story, will you?"

Talk til dawn, Gyuri listen to her sister's story all night she didn't slept anymore and thinking her sister have been in love with someone she just met two months ago. The younger cute snores from sobs while sleeping.

"Puffy eyes.." Yujin sigh, the trio looking at him with pity.

Today is his eighteenth birthday, he finally reach the legal age, and can be crowned anytime as the king of the both country Korea and Japan.
After calling Yena yesterday, he came to Yujin and talking about the lost prince with the royals permission.

As Yuri and Eunbi came also, as Yuri's condition better, and Eunbi make sure to clear their schedules for a meeting.

Yuri argue a little with Yena because of keeping a secret between the two of them about the lost prince, Yena regretted it but still for Yuri's sake.