Chapter XL - That Night

(a/n: Let's go with 30 votes!)

Ryujin brought the King to Choi Seoul Hospital, without the palace knowing, since he know that will only cause gossip.

Arriving to the hospital, Yena rush to the private room, "Your highness!" He greeted the first prince.

"What happened?"

"Long story, but please check him already I don't know what happened."

"Will do." The doctor excused himself.

Ryujin contact at Kim couple and Yuri, as he warned them not to tell anyone inside the palace not even his mother nor Dahyun.

When the palace monarchies arrive they rushed to Yujin, and did not forget to contact Eunbi.

The call from Gyuri made Ryujin wonder, he's really sure there is something off.

Gyuri seems knew something, is it a test for Yujin? That's why she's not going to tell the prince?

If only Yujin answered his question before he passed out, maybe he already knew if Jinhye is related to him or not because he can ask Gyuri.

But he knew it is impossible, even for the doctors that Wonyoung had a birth, if there is no record of the child's birth in the hospital, ans he doesn't know the kid's last name.

Or maybe she was born in different place?

Ryujin tried to contact Gyuri again, the CEO gladly answered the call.

"Again I repeat, I know nothing about Jinhye." She instantly answered after accepting the call.

"A simple 'hello' won't hurt right?" He prevent himself from being annoyed.

"Don't call me if you'll only ask me about the little girl."

Ryujin can't control his temper anymore, "Fine! But tell me the child doesn't belong to Dr. Park?"

"Geez, I told you Wonyoung merely wanted to be his girlfriend, so I can hundred percent assure you that the kid doesn't belong to that Park."

The prince just let her speak, he became more confused after the certain given information.

"Plus, if he touches my sister I'll beat the hell out of him. I don't care about my work, because I don't want him for her at all, to be honest."

"How about the child's age?"

"Two and a half year, no more questions please, and lastly don't tell anyone."

"Hmm alright, thank you again. I'll drop the call already." The first prince sigh.

"If the little girl is two and a half year," The prince thought, "that means she was born in 2019, and maybe Wonyoung made love with someone between...2018."

He started getting anxious, "This can't be, if the child is two and a half year old already... Wonyoung were only with Yujin that time."

After that Ryujin came inside the room to talk to Yuri, "Noona can we talk?"

"Sure."

After excusing themselves Ryujin asked her direct to the point, "Did Yujin and the heiress made love?"

Yuri was astonish from the question, "Why?"

"Never mind." He shook his head, "But perhaps you know the little girl's age?"

"No." Yuri answer, "Let's just talk about this when Yujin wakes up."

"Right."

After waiting hours, they decided to have dinner, but inside the King's private room.

Lean On Me - Annyeongz On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara