Chapter XLII - Mr. Trying His Best To With You

YUJIN'S POV

"Well do you want me to tell you why do I look you in that way, Youngie?"

Those words, sentence, made the both of us, Wonyoung and I, to reunite.

I told her everything without brake and hesitation, that she's my girlfriend.

She wouldn't believe me, as she think I beballed her.

Oh how she thought I'm just flirting with her, but I when I said, Youngie again, she scoff telling me why I'm giving her a weird name.

The one thing she started to trust me, is when I showed her our pictures.

In the cottage.

In my mansion.

Us, in the bedroom.

Her drinking milk.

Her picture when she kissed my cheek.

Her photo while peacefully sleeping.

Me in my white coat and her in their uniform.

And our picture hugging each other inside the pub weeks before we were abducted.

Wonyoung started to believe in me. We take things slowly.

Sunghoon was in our way, but I guess I won after all.

And today is already December 25, 2021, the exact date, and already the third year since the incident.

I'm beyond the moon, everything is just in slow phase but still, at least I can help Wonyoung to regain pieces of her memory.

And for Jinhye.

I still doesn't know about the little girl because, I need to think the fact, the reality, that I...

That I'm not in Wonyoung's arms, I'm only day dreaming.

She didn't remember me nor I told her about us.

December 25, 2021, three years already.

After we talk inside the quarters I know how much she started to hate me because I kept smiling without reasons.

But I slowly earned her trust, she's getting inside the palace every week to heal my wound, which is clearly healed a lot.

By means, I won't able to be closer to her after our last session of mediation tomorrow, 26.

I wanted to know everything about Jinhye, about Wonyoung's condition.

And I need to persuade her for a dinner tomorrow, I hope she'll agree.

We grew closer, a little, because the way I keep teasing her, she even told me if I am really the King because of how silly I act in front of her.

Only for you, baby.

I was snapped in my thoughts when my phone rang.

I gladly answered the call, as a familiar voice called out my name.

"Yujin-ah?"

"Saku-chan! Hi, how are you?"

"Yujin-ah..."

I heard her sigh, "Miyawaki, what's the problem?"

"I met Wonyoung, your girlfriend, two weeks ago..."