Chapter XXXVII - Fancy Meeting You Again

November 24, 2021

Yujin agreed to attend to the Choi Seoul Hospital's foundation since Mr. Choi insisted, so he will.

He knew this can be his opportunity to check his lover- his far away one sided love.

Plenty of guards surrounded the monarchies before they left but Yujin insisted not to come over, they might be scaring some patients.

Inside the car earlier, passengers were Yujin, Chaewon, Minju, and Yuri while Yena was driving.

"Yah, should we ask her status later?" Yena said out of nowhere.

Yujin can only remain silent, but Chaewon spoke, "We should, she's secretive and I don't like it, and that Sunghoon I don't like him for her."

Minju chuckled, "Hon, don't." She caress his arm, Chaewon kissed her temple.

While Yuri rolled her eyes from what she have seen, "Diabetic." She muttered.

"Well cleary I don't! I'm her best friend after all, and what? That she won't let me knew she's dating someone or whatever." Chaewon groan.

"Let's just wait." Yena suggested.

"Eunbi noona, where is she?" Yujin asked.

"Ah she still have some documents to finish at home, she just came back from Cali, five months ago." Yuri explained.

"That make sense we haven't see her from our group." The king murmurs.

"Well, our Japanese nurses misses Yujin a lot, you know?" Yena says.

"You mean, Nurse Yabuki and Honda?" He asks.

"Yup!"

Yujin smiled, sure he missed all. Those nurses are like her big sisters even they're so small.

He missed everything that made him think what if he didn't did those things reckless, does he have those persons by his side until now? Does Wonyoung should still her girlfriend?

"Ah right, Minju-yah have you seen some viral pictures from the incheon airport?" Yuri asked.

"What kind of pictures?" The frog like princess asked back.

"Well, your pictures that you were covered by a green mini blanket." Yena snorts, "Dispatch claiming it's you, damn they have such a good eye to tail around you."

Chaewon sigh, "Well the Palace denied, since Wonyoung was with her, they might attack Wonnie."

"Right." Yuri agrees.

"Why I haven't found out about this thing?" Minju murmurs.

"Well, you're busy sucking Chaewo-" Yena was cut off by the radish, "Hey!"

"Wait," Minju looks problematic, "If this is fondation day, it means there's a lot of foreign medical workers, right?"

Everybody groan in respond, "Minju-ga ddo." They muttered.

"Aren't we're going to meet that Miyawaki heiress?" Yuri asked.

"We will, she's a doctor, she run away from their business years ago." Chaewon chuckled, "Unlike for Wonyoung's case she's still a heiress."

"I really like that way she rebel, I mean first she was jailed for being a hacker." Yena said.

"Really?" Minju's eyes snapped wide.

"Oh you haven't heard about it?" Yena asked, "Luckily she changed and became a surgeon."

"How about Wonyoung's b-boyfriend, he'll be there right?" Yujin asked making the rest look at him even Yena who's driving.