Chapter XVIII - Mr. Jang

Yujin have been exasperation since his birthday, he stay up inside the palace for almost three days and Yuri.

A lot of discussions and event inside the palace to solve the issue, later the King and Queen will arrive for the last segment.

He keep blaming himself for denying he have been in love with the heir. He's between loving two persons in the same time right now. The monarch trying his best to forget Minju because he knew he will only hurt Wonyoung for not giving her the proper answer.

Inside the three days inside the palace Yujin would always contact Yena and Eunbi if they've been visit the heir and they said, they did.

Since he's taking his time to think about, the youth doctor were worried towards the younger yet he didn't bother to contact her and decided to not bother her like a plague, nevertheless he keep asking Yena how she is.

Another announcement came up says they will have another meeting even tho the royal couple haven't arrive, due to short of time.

Yujin groaned for the nth time and proceeded to the hall and cross paths with the third prince Hwang Hyunjin.

"Hey dear crowned prince, haven't you notice from time to time we are entering and exiting the hall everyday?"

The latter was annoyed and decided not to bother answering her or later they will indeed going to fight.

Hyunjin endlessly annoying him as they both walk free to the hall, "You do not deserve the crown your majesty. Because of these stupid meetings we are all just wasting our beloved time."

Does words were formal since he is indeed a prince but his sentence cleary showing his sarcastic and disbelief.

"Please stop bothering me Hyunjin." Yujin sternly warned the latter moreover he shrug and snort, "Oh, do not try me Yujin you are such a trouble inside the palace."

"Stop Hyunji-"

"Not to mention who is Jang Wonyoung that she needs to be protected?"

"Hyunjin-"

"-Also, is she your new partner oh gosh Yujin you just got a break up yet you got another one-"

"Hwang Hyu-"

"She is a minor are you taking advantage of her? That's pretty absurd--"

That's it, that's enough, Yujin's anger blows up and out of control he unintentionally punch the 4th prince.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He shouted as it echoes around the corridor.

There were plenty of people around since they are both already just besides the hall. However, they didn't bother to help or apart them since they know how aggressive Yujin can be.

Hyunjin stands up from his own, wiping his lips that cover by blood, "When did you even learn how to curse, and most absurdly, punching a prince?"

"I did once punched you Hyunjin, just the same like now because you are annoying me nonstop."

The prince left and Yujin was left embarrassed as crowd around him keep their eyes glued to him.

Its making him thinks, that other might think about him really negative like, if he's going to be the king will he rule the kingdom properly?

"Pardon me, for my attitude." He bowed at the corridor, and left for the hall.

Once he enter the hall his eyes travels to scan around and dart to a guy who's not familiar with him.