Chapter XXIX - Crime Being Handsome?

Hi bombgyuuu!

Yujin came back to work as expected, these week is he's last work since holidays are approaching.

The palace roar a great news about Kim Sowon's business slowly dropping out the charts and that would be easy to arrest him.

For Chaewon, he already found Felix and they're gathering information together behind their father's back, in Australia.

Yujin knew this will be the only positive way to confess who he is to Wonyoung.

Now he only have the last remaining shift for today, with his patient from ER who fainted bacause of silent crying everytime, so as a result she have weak heart.

And as the patient was transferred to her private room, the patient was cleary showing her interest with the young doctor.

Like when Yujin attached dextrose onto her, she clung to the prince making him uneasy, and weird out to be honest because the patient is only seventeen years old, in short, same age as his girlfriend Jang Wonyoung.

Flashback

Yujin rushes to the ER after one of the nurses called him, the girl is already awake but she's still weak.

The young doctor noticed the girl keeps glancing at him and did not even focused to Yujin's concern about her health.

"Uhm miss, are you listening to me?"

She snapped out, "Sorry Doctor handsome.."

He was caught off-guard, and a bit irritated.

"Miss, I got a name, please call me Doctor Ahn." He cleared his throat and continue, "So tell me miss, what's your reason for silent crying?"

The girl snort, "Family," She shortly answered.

Yujin look at her and about to speak when Yuri entered the room, "Doctor Ahn, can I borrow you for a moment? This is urgent!"

"Sure!" He answered back and turn to the girl, "Miss, I'll be back later."

He was ready to go but he was stopped by the patient holding the hem of his coat, he look at her in disbelief, surely this girl is getting to Yujin's nerves.

He look at her with get-your-hands-off-me-or-I'll-skin-you-alive look.

"Doctor? Was she your girlfriend?" She asked referring to Yuri earlier.

Yujin didn't bother to answer as Yuri called him again.

When he reach out of the ER Yuri look at his frowning brows, "Yah what's with you?"

The younger didn't answer as Yuri remember something, "Your patient was scared of you I think.."

Yujin scoffed, "She just flirted with me duh how she'll got scared of me, she's annoying."

Yuri chuckled with his grumpiness, "Ah that's why, she was holding your coat and you looks like you want to skin her alive with your scalpel."

"Omo? Did you read my mind?" He asked.

The rolled her eyes, "Geez, with your looks earlier I can cleary tell, and, so the girl maybe have a crush on you?"

"Pft, I don't know what's with her, she even asked me if you're my girlfriend."

"The heck that's ridiculous! I should really stick with my duck so she can tell we're not couples because we're cousins!"

After his break with Yuri and some of his colleagues he came back to check the girl even how annoying she is.