Chapter XLI - Chasing You

After a week of the revelation—the truth revealed by the King, Yuri chooses to stay with Yujin and comfort him.

Yena did the same, almost canceling and delaying his board meetings for Yujin.

The couple found Yujin on the garden again, looking peaceful but in fact vague if you'll look closer.

"Yujin-ah may I sit besides you?" Yena make sure to be gentle even with talking to the King.

"Sure."

Silence envelope them for awhile before Yuri decided to spoke first, "So, you did it."

Yujin hummed, no trace of emotion plastered on his face, "We did."

"Care to tell me what month was it?" Yena asked.

"It was November."

Yena started to counted one month before the nine months pregnancy and when the child could be born, and if they really had a blessing, the child would be deliver from heiress' womb around August 2019.

"I think there might be a change that Jinhye..." Yuri muttered, if Jinhye is 2 years old just like Ryujin told them, there might be a huge change Wonyoung's daughter might be Yujin's.

The duck like guy already came to the conclusion, "Yujin-ah, what will you do now?"

"Everything is a mess, I can't even contact Mr. Jang because I'm such a shame in front of him." His Majestic answered.

"Same goes to Gyuri, I can't even ask her, she's currently overseas." Yuri rubbed her forehead.

"Yujin," The King faced the princess as she continue, "If the child is really yours, you need to find ways Yujin-ah, it means Jinhye might be a royal child, we need to know sooner."

"But what should I do? In what ways noona? Wonyoung might freak out if one day I just want to be a friend of her?"

"Court her." Yena nonchalantly answered hands on his nostrils earning a glare from his wife.

"You have her number right?" Yuri asked as he nodded.

"What if Wonyoung remember everything? And she's only playing off, hiding Jinhye from us?" Yena commented.

"It can be." Yuri went agape, "She's kinda avoiding us when we'll talk about Jinhye, she'll only gonna tell us the child is hers and then excuse herself as always."

"Should we spy her?" The chief doctor added Yujin furrows, "Or not?"

"We can't, too dangerous, the Queen might find it out before us." Yujin sigh.

"I agree with Yujin, before anyone could find out we should have a plan, this is a huge secret and revelation if the child is related to Yujin, we should be careful."

Yena understand his wife, "And what plan should we do?"

"Let's be patient, and what all we need is the child's DNA test." Yujin came out with a plan.

"And how?" The princess asked.

"I will use my wounds as an excuse I need to be close with her, earn her trust and find out about Jinhye."

"That will work if Wonyoung doesn't remember you but the question is, what if she actually remembers you?" Yena questioned making the situation vague.

"We'll find out, and I need is your help guys. Don't bug Wonyoung about the child, we still have time." The King assures the both of them.

They settled a plan and not forgetting to tell the Kim couple and Eunbi on the other side.