Chapter XI - Build A Wall?

Yujin and Wonyoung spend time to clean the other side of the mansion, it's already two weeks since a lot of tragic happened, actually it's already August.

Can't deny the fact that they were pretty close already and the way they care for each other.

Yuri comes visit Wonyoung every time she's not on work and accompany the latter if Yujin's at work.

Yujin learned a lot of things from Wonyoung, that helps him to be aware around. He also found out arcade games is so much fun.

The both of them just finished cleaning, and Wonyoung speak something out of nowhere.

"Yujin-ah, do we still need to called our selves by our pet name if noona and hyung are here?"

Yujin chuckled, and the weary Wonyoung from cleaning just frown.

"Sorry, actually it should be nickname, not pet name. Pet names are only for lovers, Wonyo."

Wonyoung chortle, yet embarrassed.

"Oh really, I used to listen to Gyuri unnie's talk. She talked a lot about his boyfriend. She always shares the way they called each other while they were still bestfriends and they have a pet name, so I guess I misunderstood it. I'm only twelve that time."

Yujin left a cheeky laugh, "Nah, it's fine. At least you already know it. You're really close to your unnie, don't you?"

"Yeah, mom and dad, always in bussiness. I only have unnie back that time. I'm strictly not to come along even with my close friends, even Eunbi unnie and Yuri unnie. And now, mom's not here, unnie, and dad, I missed them so bad. I'm really sorry to everyone because I think I made the wrong decision in my life. I left my family."

Yujin speaks up, the latter just look away knowing her tears forming.

"Back then when you comfort me, you said, 'decisions have it's reason' right? So it's mean same goes to you, there's a time to answer why you have this situation right now. Just cheer up! Me, Hyung, Noona, and Yuri will be your family also, so all your doubts and problems relay those with us."

"Thank you Jin. For always being with me, I hope as a lot of days will come, please continue making me better."

They rested and played video games that brought by Yena last week, and they loving it very much.

For the fourth time Wonyoung didn't won any game against Yujin and groaned.

"Ugh, Yujin-ah let's grill barbecue."

"B-barbecue, what's that thing?" Yujin stopped playing and concentrate to the latter.

"They said it's delicious grilling meat open air with smoke, hehe."

"So, you want me to grill meat?" the latter nodded furiously.

"Oh yeah!" Wonyoung exclaimed hand on the air.

"Y-you know I can't do that?" Yujin and Wonyoung still didn't try barbecuing so and it's a win to win situation.

"Then, me either I only see those in television. So try it later." Wonyoung smiled innocently.

As the two buy meat and veggies, the prince chatted Yena how to grilled meat.

But the latter replied,

'Just search it on YouTube, highness :-)'

Yujin smirked in disbelief, "He got to be kidding me."

He searched online the proper grilling while the younger prepare the meat.

He smirked, "I'm a prince, it's easy to do."