Chapter XXXVI - Forgotten

"...I think she's married." Minju trailed off, she's nervous too.

"SHE'S WHAT!" Yuri, Yena and Chaewon say in unison.

Yujin was just froze.

Yena stood up with his iconic fingers pointing to Minju between the air, "Yah the last time I checked her she's single!"

Minju flustered, "I-I it's because I've seen her chatting with someone! A guy! Right, a guy, I unintentionally peek, I've seen the baby petname in their chat heads!"

"But why she hasn't told any of us!" Chaewon argues too, standing up as well as Yuri.

They all argue in front of Yujin who's silently sitting.

"Hey you frog!" Yuri starts too, "How can you be convincing just because of a baby pet name then she's married? Nonsense!"

"Yah don't you frog her!" Chaewon rants.

"Are you shouting to Jjoyul?" Yena asked in disbelief.

"You know Wonyoung's too young to be a mother!" Chaewon exclaimed.

"There is nothing wrong to be a mother!" Yuri literally cries.

"Well she's just an intern right now, Yuri-yah!" Yena just argues with his wife.

"So what! If she has really a kid let's support her!" Yuri fired back.

"No way! And who's the father then!"

"I don't know too!"

"This is a mess!"

"I'VE SEEN A KID ON THEIR CONVERSATION OKAY!" Minju snapped them all, including Yujin.

The King hissed mentally. I'm totally lost

Now it's Yujin's turn to ask, "How old the kid is, you think?" He look at Minju.

"Yujin-ah don't hurt yourself..." Yuri beg, "...you suffered enough."

"No at least, she could forget me then..."

No one spoke. No one ever dare.

Yujin look at them all, "What?"

Yena sat down besides Yujin, he doesn't know how to tell Yujin about Wonyoung's condition.

"I-I don't know how to tell you...gosh." Yena ruffles his near hair.

Yuri being straightforward she was, she just blurt it plainly.

"She completely forgotten you, nearly three years until now." She says.

"Wonyoung haven't gain her memories back." Chaewon quietly replies.

Silence envelope them again, Yujin keep his head low, everyone knows he's crying.

"Can please someone tell me the whole thing before I left Korea, about her, what happened to her, and how she is now?" He hardly maintains he's voice not to crack.

Yena starts, "Well..."

November 19, 2021

"It's been a long time, Doctor." Wonyoung greeted the latter.