Chapter XXXIX - Jinhye

"She is, your majesty."

Yujin bite his lip to prevent himself from crying while driving.

The car was owned by no other than, Choi Yena.

Yujin haven't message his ex-colleagues to go home. He went straight to the palace to surpass the heavy feelings he earned from Wonyoung.

Sure the wound hurt as fck but he doesn't care anymore, he doesn't want to burden Wonyoung.

He can treat it himself, or maybe Senior Dahyun will.

He's happy in fact that Wonyoung even gave her personal phone number.

Jinhye, Wonyoung's daughter.

She's not married, it means Sunghoon is only a colleague or suitor, maybe boyfriend.

Everything is a mess, he is happy and anxious at the same time.

Jinhye, Jinhye, Jinhye.

That little girl, he doesn't knew if she's connected to him.

He doesn't.

And he would freak out himself if Jinhye is connected to him, the question is, is she?

He hurriedly came to the noble prince Ryujin inside he's quarter room having his own calligraphy session alone.

"Welcome back, your majesty." The servants bowed.

Yujin himself, who's eyes glistening can't walk properly, but successfully made his way to Ryujin furiously.

"Hyung!" He called out his twin.

Everytime Yujin call the latter hyung he knew the King has a problem or having trouble.

Ryujin quickly stood up, "What's the matter?"

He made his way to be hugged by Yujin who's sobbing badly.

"Hush now, tell me what is the problem?" He tap his back.

The servants gave them privacy inside the quarter, Yujin broke down clinching the prince's tuxedo.

"Wonyoung—" He says panting so hard.

Ryujin is all ears to listen, yet nervous at the same time, hoping Wonyoung didn't do something that can make the King miserable.

"—I met her, Hyung, I met Wonyoung."

Ryujin small a little however worries haven't gone from his face, "Tell me more, please."

"I cannot control my emotions, I held her hands Hyung. I know she was confused because of her memory yet everything made me feel better even just a minute having her by my side."

The King haven't cried so hard for the past two years, just a cold stares and cold personality, just cold yet lonely.

"That's good then, so how about her life?"

Yujin look up with a little hope from his face, "Hyung, she's not married."

"What?" Ryujin snort with a smirk in amusement, or should we address that he seems having a hope for Yujin.

Hope must be playing this two ex lovers.

"Have you talk about this to the princess Jo or Yena Hyung, or even Eunbi noona?"

Yujin shook his head, "I have not, but I have something more important to tell you."

"Okay." Ryujin waited, this seems really important than ever.