Chapter XX - Advise

Yujin and Minju met at the café, they were fine and the monarch open up the topic. He told Minju that he is finally over with her.

Yeah, it's somewhat wierd to say those but the young doctor has his reasons.

"Uhm Yujin-ah, it's glad that you are over but is it necessary to tell me?"

The latter cleared his throat, "Uhm, actually I want you to know because... ah- I like Wonyoung.."

Minju smiled instead of being shock, "I knew you do."

"What?"

Her Indian dimple appears, "Aigoo Yujin, when we spend time together remember? You were with me, but your mouth is full of Wonyoungie, so I let you go." She said.

Yujin was speechless, he scratch his nape.

"A-aren't you're jealous nor disappointed?"

The heir chuckled, "Why should I? Jin I'm over, and also I know Wonyoung's a good girl." She winked.

"Ohh." That was the only thing the doctor can utter.

Minju sigh in relief, "Yujin to be honest, did we fall in love with each other before?"

Yujin hesitate to answer, he can't find anything word to utter, but just nodded.

"Haaa, are you sure?" The older question him, "To be honest, we were still young that time Yujin. At the young age, we became couple, instead of being friends. We became couple because we thought were capable what is love. But, we're wrong, we just waste our time, thinking we were lovers but not. We are still young, we should explore young than thinking of early world of love."

Yujin listened well and Minju continued, "But I didn't regret spending time with you Jin, you were my best friend since then. Nevertheless, I think we can't be lovers. We're meant to be friends, Jin."

The monarch just let the latter speak, he has no words to speak rather to complain, thinking this will make his understand all why Minju let him go easily.

"We're not each other's first love after all." Minju finished her words and smile.

She knew Yujin can't respond to her sharp but meaningful words, "So, I think you will court Wonyoung right? Since you are already grown enough."

Yujin gets back his smiles cheekily, "Actually Mr. Jang let me."

Minju gasped, "W-what?"

"He let me, we talked about it. He was in the palace last time."

"Did he know you're a prince?" Yujin nodded.

Yujin exhaled, "Actually, I have something to add also, I also came here to say something about Chaewon."

Minju was tense hearing the unknown monarch' name, "What is it?"

The prince fish out a envelope and gave it to Minju, "Here."

The heir gasped after reading the first page about Kim Sowon, Chaewon's father.

"C-Chaewon's a prince? Are the monarchies sure a-about these?"

Yujin nodded, "We are, and Mr. Jang was there also to help us. About Chaewon.. can you contact him?"

Minju hesitate to answer, Yujin bit his lip, "But is it okay if you don't want to."

"No, I will i can help, what should I do?"