Chapter V - What Could We Do, If We Hate Someone

- 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦..

- 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦..

- 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦..

- 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵

-𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘮. 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦.

After the operation Yujin exited the OR proud of himself because he can assist Eunbi well while performing operations even if it's his first time.

"Yujin-ah"

"Ne nonna"

"You did well while performing the operation"

"Oh thank you"

"By the way uhm, needle drives can also be needle holders if you are confused."

"Oh yeah, I was pretty confused earlier. So I'm gonna proceed to the ER. I'm gotta go"

Before Yujin walkout, Eunbi's phone received a phone call. The younger were confused why she's not answering it.

"Nonna why--"

"Because he leaved me without no reason then he gonna call me no need Yujin."

Yujin already know who it was, Eunbi's first and last lover.

"Give it to me nonna, let me answer the call." The older nodded and give her phone.

"Yubseyo, this is Dr. Ahn how may I help you?"

On the other line answer sobbing,

"Can you please help us here in the emergency room, the owner of this phone got accident. There are no enough doctors here to perform his surgery please." As Yujin still listening he grab his nonna's wrist and run towards the ER.

"What's the matter?"

"These Chaeyeon guy were in accident."
Eunbi run fast as she forget Yujin behind her.

'She really love that Chaeyeon even he leaves her hanging. I do noting like her, not fighting to get my girl back. I'm such a coward.' Yujin thought to himself while running.

As Yujin enters the ER, Eunbi were hugging a girl that was familiar with him.

"Sakura-chan?"

"Yujin-chan!" the certain sakura girl hugged Yujin tight.

"You guys know each other?"

"Yeah we do nonna"

"Okay just accompany Sakura, nurse Yabuki will assist me. I'll go." The maknae nodded and dragged Sakura to the waiting area.

"So long time no see, you've became an ordinary person here you've became a doctor just what we've dream since were little." Sakura starts the conversation still having a teary-eyed from crying.