Chapter XXI - My Kingdom Is You

(A/N: let's get ready for more and more annyeongz moments Yohoo!!)

WONYOUNG'S POV

"Flowers?" Yujin gave me a bouquet with my favorite red roses.

I rolled me eyes and deadpan him, "Can I eat those?"

"Hey I'm trying to be romantic here." He says.

"Did I told you to be?"

"Wonyoung-ah, I'll fetch you later at school okay?"

"Did I asked you to?"

"Wonyoung-ah, please."

For the third time, he came to ours and I got home from school seeing him talking to my mom and dad, they look really happy.

Dad notice my presence, "Honey, Yujin is here!"

I don't have any time to waste with him as I stump my feet up to my room not greeting him.

I'm still jealo- I mean disappointed when Minju unnie was with her, what did they even talk about?

Now Yujin fetch me from school and I didn't bother to utter any words.

"You still angry to me?" He said fixing his eyes at the road while driving.

"Youngie listen.." He softly grab my left hand from my lap, I can't deny my heart soften.

"We're trying to get in a relationship right?" He said and I frown my brows, "Relationship for what?"

He sigh eyes still at road, "Youngie, you've been cold to me for almost a week, if you only let me explain then maybe you're my girlfriend now."

My heart beats faster, g-girlfriend?

"W-what are you t-talking about.."

He smiles and peek a little at my gaze meeting his honey orbs, "Youngie can't you see I'm counting you.."

I mentally want to jump in happiness and try to hold a smile, I look at him, "Pff do you have anyone's permission to court me? Do you even love me?"

He giggled as I frown my brows looking at him driving, "Why laughing!"

"Oh Wonyoung, your dad gave me green light for courting you, aren't you happy about that?" He keep smiling not even peeking at me.

My mouth parted, Dad let him? That's why he knew it! That the reason why he keep bugging me about Yujin. Stupid Wonyoung.

I sheepishly smiled, "So you're courting me huh?"

He just smiled and stop the car as we arrived in our- wait what?

"Why are we here?" I asked him.

He unblocked his seat belt and look at me, his orbs looking straight to me as I can feel his body getting closer to mine--

"W-what are y-you doing?" I stutter, shit Wonyoung stop it!

Oh-- he unblocked my seat belt, trying to be romantic? After unblocking mine, he goes back straight to his seat and get out of the car.

We both get out and he pulled me closer to him,

"Am I courting you Wonyoung, your dad and I talk about us, he agreed, and your mom and your sister Gyuri, last week remember when I visited your home, I talked about it also, they all supported me. So, may I court you Jang Wonyoung?"