Chapter XXVIII - First Snow

Yujin sigh lying down his whole body on the big light blue mattress. But as he turn towards his left side, he smiled.

Wonyoung were also with him sleeping on his arms, the doctor caress her cheeks slightly not to disturb her beauty rest.

Sunday morning, on the prince mansion. The younger made her sleep over with Yujin as her habit. Fortunately that her father can only nod in defeat when his daughter want to come along with the monarchy' mansion.

The young man let out a frown thinking for how long he need to injure hiding his background to the heiress.

His white lies, Yujin muttered a sorry and pecked the sleeping beauty's cheek.

Wonyoung let out a grunt as she tried opening her eyes and with a bare face of the doctor right in front of her, too close as she greeted him, "Good morning,"

Yujin eyes smile making the younger's knees weaken under the comforter, "Good morning Youngie." He greeted softly.

She puffed her cheeks when her body tangled with Yujin's, hugging him with her arms and legs, "I feel like freezing!" She muffled.

"Of course it's December!" Yujin playfully rolled his eyeballs.

Wonyoung shakes her head, "I wanna be with you all day~"

"Really?" He chuckled and returned the hug.

The girl hummed in his embrace, "Yeah, like all day cuddling you." She stated and look at Yujin, "Today is what day?"

"Today's fifth day of December," He hugged her back, "Sunday, to be exact."

"Hmm, can we go outside?" Wonyoung suggested.

The older frown, "Nope, look we're both freezing here inside my room, and I don't want you to catch cold outside."

"Hmph!" She get off the mattress crossing her arms and pouting.

Yujin scratches his nape when the girl storm out of him room, suddenly Yena's advice came up from his mind.

"Ah Yujin-ah, let me tell you don't let Wonyoung do the first move."

"Aish hyung, I feel like- I don't know, she always dominate!"

"Listen to your hyung, your highness, we're both man right?" Said Yena and the monarch nodded.

"That means, don't let our partner be the bossy one, we should stand like their pillar."

"Okay?" Yujin nodded in confusement, "So what should I do?"

Yena wiggle his eyebrows while smirking, "Melt them with your sweet words, and shower them with your light and feathery kisses."

The young doctor was in awe, "Really? You do that also to Yuri?"

"Oh trust me, when she's moody and I'll cup her face she'll calm down." He explained.

Yujin sigh, "Hyung, Yuri noona is whipped for you, what if Wonyoung is not like her?"

He assured the prince, "You need to try, so you will know, okay?"

"I will, hyung thank you."

Yujin eyes light up in a sudden eureka, he dash out of his room down to the living room seeing the heiress hugging her knees sleeping tight on the couch.

He don't want to rush things with the latter since they're only dating for about two month, but kisses won't hurt right?

So he leaned right to Wonyoung's cheek and he peck them lightly every second, three times and muttered, "I love you."