FORTY FOUR 💫

Alot had happened since last week, with the final preparations being made for our wedding, that was indeed tomorrow. I couldn't believe how fast the time had gone since trent proposed to me on my birthday when I was still carrying Sophia.
It had also snowed and we went on a walk in tatton Park with Mimi and Sophia loved the snow. I was now 9 weeks and I was still getting morning sickness but I was starting to get a little bit more of a bump but I wasn't showing, showing.
Liverpool had played 3 days ago against West Brom and only came away with a point. Thiago and Shaq were also back in full team training which was a massive boost. Virgil, Jordyn and Delilah were in Dubai for Virgil's rehabilitation and so they won't be able to attend the wedding.

Liverpool were also playing today away at Newcastle United's ground tonight for the last game of 2020. Usually I would travel but because the wedding is tomorrow and it is said not to see your husband and they to not see there bride the day before the wedding as it is bad luck. I was staying behind in Liverpool getting the last things ready. Trent and the boys would be travelling back to Liverpool tonight after the game.
I was currently at home and the time was 12pm and I had cleaned the house from top to bottom and put away all the Christmas decorations ready for the new year ahead of us. I was to be at the Premier Inn Hotel for 6pm or after and I was going to be there for the night until tomorrow morning when I would leave the hotel to go to Delamere Manor to get married.
At the hotel, there would be me, sophia, Liv and Dianne. I chose that I didn't want bridesmaids and so there would only be us and then I would have a hairdresser come and do my hair and makeup.

Liverpoolfc - Our final game of 2020

Liverpoolfc - Our final game of 2020. Let's make it one to remember. COME ON!! ✊🔴 #YNWA #LFC #LiverpoolFC
Likes ***** Comments **

Ian_Rush9 - 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌

Joseenriquee3 - 🔥 🔥 🔥

Load Comments...

I had to posted the matchday template on all the clubs social media accounts and I was now upstairs with Mimi and Sophia packing my suitcase for the night at the hotel and the night at Delamere Manor in the Wedding Suite that me and trent had booked out. We booked it as we wouldn't be having a honeymoon with the season at it's toughest time and fixtures every single 3 or 4 days and so we agreed to stay at a the place where we get married for that night. Tomorrow night Sophia was going to be going home with Dianne and Michael to stay the night.

Eileen had emailed me to say that everything was starting to come together and the nerves were starting to kick in. Today and tonight would be my last night as a free woman and I couldn't believe that this time tomorrow I would be walking down the aisle wearing my beautiful dress and getting married to the love of my life.
I felt so many things but they weren't bad or regret. I couldn't wait to be officially married and I wasn't going to let anything stop me from me being happy. Growing up, I never had a boyfriend and I never thought I would find that special someone. I joined Liverpool in hope of securing myself my dream job, I never thought I would succeed and find myself someone special. Many people mostly the press think that straight away when a footballer starts dating someone that they will cheat or that the woman or man is only with them for the fame and money. And when I first started dating Trent many people said the exact thing and no one apart from me and trent know how much one another means to eachother. I love and will always love trent till the day that I leave this earth.