FOUR 💫

I woke up in Trent's arms and he was fast asleep, I managed to turn and look at my phone and it was 8am and trent had the zoom call at 9. I rolled back over "Trent babe wake up" and I'll be honest I've never ever seen him jump up "Maia what's wrong is it the baby?" I laughed as he rubbed at his eyes looking at me and i shook my head "No trent we're both OK. Just that the zoom call starts soon" he nodded and gave me a kiss "Oh thank god for that" he said as i laughed.
Trent headed to the bathroom and then came walking back in "How did you sleep?" He said and I shrugged "Yeah alright" he nodded grabbing the present and card we had got for Marcell out of the wardrobe and put a tshirt on as i got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and wasged my hands as well as flushing the toilet and then walked into the bedroom and grabbed my phone off the side and made my way downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and Marcell was sat at the table smiling like a little kid and i walked in sitting at the table where everyone was sat "Happy Birthday Marce" i said and Marcell smiled "Thanks Maia" i smiled and trent moved closer to me, trent was wearing his trainers, grey shorts and a black top. Marcell started opening his cards and got to mine and Trent's card, he started reading it and looked at both me and trent "No! Your paying for me to go on holiday" me and trent looked at him and nodded. For months since quarantine was announced Marcell kept talking about going to marbella and with his birthday coming up both me and trent weren't sure what to get him and so we both went halves on paying for him and some of his friends to go for a few days. Marcell got up from his seat coming over to where me and trent were sat giving us a hug each "Thank you so much" trent nodded and i smiled "Your very welcome" i said as he smiled. Marcell went and sat back down and i snuggled into trent as Marcell went and sat back down and started opening the other cards and then his presents.

Marcell had opened all his cards and presents with me and trent getting him some alcohol because he was now of age. Dianne and Michael got him some clothes and tyler got him a new pair of trainers that he had been wanting. I had gone and got dressed wearing sweater and a pair of black leggings.
Trent was currently on zoom call to the boys and jurgen and I was sat at the table answering some emails that i had been putting off for a little while. In a little while Trent was doing some sort of video call chat with some of the U9's who had just signed virtually with Liverpool academy.
I went on my phone in the middle of answering the emails.

RebArden added to their Story

Tylerarnold94 added to their Story