FORTY SEVEN 💫

Today was the 13th of January and it had been three weeks since it was our wedding and things had been quite calm. Liverpool had played twice once in the Premier League against Southampton but they lost 1-0 and then they played last Friday in the FA Cup against Aston villas youth team and won 4-1. I was now 12 weeks pregnant and the bump was slowly coming. Trent had been struggling a little, he hadn't really been his funny and loving self. He had seemed quite distance, after a few days of him not being himself I found out that he felt responsible for the lose against Southampton and he felt as if he wasn't playing his best. After talking to him and reassuring him that it wasn't anyones fault the team just wasn't on it the other night.
Luckily after my talk with him, he had been his same old self the loving and funny person that he was and so my talk had done some good. Sophia was now 7 months old but the way she was acting you would think that she was older. Sophia had said daddy and mummy and had started to grab things with one hand and pass them between her hands.

Liverpool had been drawn against Man Utd away in the next round of the FA Cup. Over the last few days trent and the boys had been going in doing little sessions but today there was a big training session and I was in work today and then tonight after work me and trent had our 12 week Growth Scan at a private clinic. This time with covid still around, both me and trent wanted to do this a little different this time, where we knew who the people that would be looking after me throughout my whole pregnancy. Trent was the one who brought up the idea of going private with this baby and at first I wasn't really with the idea, but with everything going off in the world and this baby being my second I wanted to just be sure that we would be seeing the same people everytime we go and so I said yes to the idea.

I was currently in the kitchen making some toast while trent was sat in the living room on the floor playing with Sophia and mimi and sophia was laughing at Mimi licking Trent's face. Married life had been as good as it could be, me and trent seemed very closer than usual especially at night time and we had seemed to become a lot more closer, opening up about our problems and issues and everything was good. I had rang up everywhere, where they had steel and changed it into Alexander Arnold and so there wasn't anything that said Steel anymore. I hadn't heard anything from my mum and to be honest I wasn't surprised.

The toast was done and so I walked into the living to see trent tickling Sophia and sophia was in a fit of laughter "Oh no sophia we've got to hide, mummy's coming" trent shouted as he picked sophia up and tried to hide behind the cushions and I laughed "oh no, where have my favourite people gone" I said as I put the plate of toast on the self and walked slowly over to the cushions and I could hear sophia laughing and I laughed and picked up the cushions "Found you" I said as both trent and sophia laughed "oh no mummy's found us" trent said as sophia ran upto me and I picked her up and kissed her "Was you and daddy tricking me" I said as sophia laughed and smiled. Trent got up from off the floor and kissed sophia's head and kissed me "You looked like you were having fun" I said as I put sophia down and I got the plate of toast and sat down next to Trent on the sofa "I was" trent said as I smiled.

Me and Trent had sat for about an hour eating toast and watching episode after episode of Peppa pig. Eventually we had both had enough peppa pig and so trent went upstairs to get dressed for training and I followed behind with Sophia to go get her dressed for the day and to also get dressed. I was currently in Sophia's room getting her dressed in a denim dress when trent came walking in wearing just his boxers and socks "babe do you know where my training top is" he said as he stood there and I couldn't help myself he looked fit "I don't know babe, you could stay like that" I said as I looked at him and he came walking over to me "Well I could, but then everyone will see me. And I won't be yours anymore" he said as he approached me and kissed me and I shook my head "Well I can't have that, your mine and no one else's. Try the draws" I said as he kissed me one last time before he walked off and I smacked his bum and he turned around and his face had gone red and I laughed "Sorry I just had to" I said as he laughed and shook his head "I'll let you off" he said as he disappeared and I carried on getting her dressed.