SIXTY TWO 💫

Time had flown by over the past weeks with International Break over and the players back. Liverpool had played Arsenal in the Premier League and won 3-0 and Playing Real Madrid in the champions League which sadly Liverpool lost 3-1 but Mo scored the away goal so things were looking up slightly. When Liverpool next play Real Madrid on Wednesday they would need to score three goals at least and try to keep a clean sheet.

Today was the 10th of April and Liverpool play Aston Villa at Anfield today at 3pm, and there was a lot riding on this game, as Liverpool had gone 6 games without winning at Anfield in a row and so Liverpool really needed to get a result. Today was also Sadio's birthday. Yesterday me and Trent did a massive order on Boots for the baby, just buying the essentials as I was now 21 weeks pregnant and only had 19 weeks left of my pregnancy which was scary but exciting. The baby was now the size of a maltese puppy or the size of a Fruit pie. We had been for a scan and baby was doing fine. I was Really excited for Monday as me and Trent had the day off and that's when we would finally find out the gender of our baby. I was still adamant baby was a boy and Trent still thinks baby is a girl. Sophia is just in the middle, she keeps changing her mind. Trent had finished painting the baby's room and we were going to finish it off once we've found out the baby's gender. It had been Easter last week and it was the first Easter for Sophia and she loved it. We got Marcell to dress up as the Easter bunny and then we went on an Easter egg hunt and Sophia found the most eggs. Trent had also eaten his body weight in mini eggs.

Before me and Trent left for the hotel at 11 as the hotel was about an hours drive away. Aaliyah was coming around for an hour. I hadn't seen Aaliyah in a few weeks and everton didn't play until Monday and so she had the day free.
I had been up for the last hour cleaning the house, I had left Trent and Sophia to lay in. Obviously most pregnancies at the end you start to nest but I found myself cleaning up most days, and it wasn't just a little clean, I found myself most days cleaning the house from top to bottom.
I had cleaned the living room, games room, utility room and now I was in the kitchen cleaning that up, even though I cleaned it up the other day and just cleared away the plates last night. I had also put Sophia's washing in the washer as I had already washed mine and Trent's clothes and they were now in the dryer, drying. I had also looked at my phone to see that our boots order was coming between 6 and 8pm tonight.

Liverpoolfc - 🔴 MATCHDAY 🔴 Back at Anfield, ready for @avfcofficial 👊 #LFC #LiverpoolFC #Anfield Likes **** Comments **

Likes **** Comments **

Lfcretail - Let's Go! 👊

Joseenriquee3 - Come on!! 🔥🙌

Tylerarnold94 - Come on Reds!

Ian_Rush9 - 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Load Comments...