THIRTY ONE 💫

I woke up to my alarm, I rolled over and turned my alarm off and then time was 8.00am. Today we had two wedding venue viewings and we had booked to go to the food and wine tasting place which works for weddings etc. Today was also Emma's birthday.
I rolled back over seeing that Trent was starting to wake up, in the night I lay there next to trent as he couldn't sleep and neither could I. Seeing virgil get injured like he did was horrible, trent had been up worrying and I felt so bad for him. We both lay there last night with me laying in his arms as he held me close.

As I lay there looking at him as he let out soft snores, he opened his eyes and I smiled and stroked his face as he smiled and pulled me closer and I lay there in his arms listening to his heartbeat "how are you feeling?" I asked as I felt his breathing start to get abit heavier "Like shit, all I keep thinking about is virgil. He was in so much pain maia" trent said as my hand found his bare arm and I started drawing circles "Hopefully he'll be ok. Let's try and think positive" I said as he nodded and kissed my forehead. "You excited to see the wedding venues?" Trent asked as I nodded and sat up in bed while trent still was laying down. I looked at him and nodded "yes! I'm so excited" I said as he smiled and I leaned down and kissed him "I love Mr Alexander Arnold" I said as he kissed me again and smiled "I love you more Mrs Alexander Arnold to be" he said as I smiled. "What time is the Titanic Hotel viewing?" I asked as he sat up and I sat looking at him as he grabbed his phone "Urm 10am" he said as I nodded "What about the wine and food tasting place?" I asked as he looked at his phone again "10.50am for the Delamere Manor and 11.30am for the wine and food tasting place" he said as I nodded and then we both looked over with me resting my head on Trent's shoulder as we both looked in Sophia's travel cot as she had started to wake up and started making the silly noises that she always makes.

Trent lifted sophia out of her travel cot and then put her in bed with me and I held her while trent played hide and seek with her which made not only sophia laugh but also me too.
I've said many times before but growing up all I ever wanted was for my children to have their father around as I didn't have mine around and most of the time I didn't have my mother either. I feel ever so lucky to have the love of my life in my life as well as my little girl who was so beautiful, funny and smart. My life is everything that I dreamed of and more.

The time was now 9pm and both me and trent got out of bed with Trent picking sophia up and heading into her bedroom to get her changed and dressed for the day. While I went to the bathroom using the toilet and then brushing my teeth and putting on my moisturiser. After I was done in the bathroom I popped my head inside sophia's bedroom to see trent playing this little piggy with sophia and I smiled.
I went into my bedroom walking upto the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of white jogger/trousers and then a white vest top and then I pulled out my underwear draw getting a fresh pair of underwear and then I got out a fur long sleeved cardigan that I got when I was still in uni a few years back. I started getting dressed just as Trent walked in carrying Sophia as she was dressed in a pink dress and some tights and a fluffy cardigan and I clapped my hands as trent looked at me "Why you clapping?" He asked as I smiled "She looks beautiful, well done" I said as he laughed and shocked his head as he put sophia in her travel cot and then he started getting getting ready. We were taking Sophia with us today and it was going to be nice spending the day together as a family.

Both me and trent were dressed and ready and the time was 9.30am. Sophia was dressed and so I got on my coat which was furry and white. Trent put sophia's pram folded down in the boot of his car and I put on sophia's coat and strapped her into her carseat and then I left Tilly a note saying that we would be out for most of the day. I grabbed my bag putting my phone and purse in there and then I carried sophia's carseat out to the car while trent got into the car and I gave him my bag while I strapped Sophia in. Sophia was strapped in and so I closed the car door and went upto the house locking the door as tilly had a key so she would be able to leave the house if she wanted to. I walked back down to the car getting inside and put on my seatbelt and then trent reversed out of the drive and we started making our way to The Titanic Hotel.
Trent was driving and so I went on my phone and posted Emma's birthday message on my story but I also had a message for Jordyn,