ONE 💫

Alot had happened within this past month and a half, we had found out the gender of our baby, Liverpool won at West Ham, They had also been beaten by Watford, Chelsea had knocked them out of the FA Cup and We were out of the champions League. Last month around the 16th of March the government announced that the football season had been put on hold due to the Corona Virus that was Currently affecting everyone around the world. So Currently the boys had been given a time table of exercises to do while they couldn't go to melwood and train. When the government announced quarantine Trent insisted I moved in with him until further notice for that fact he knew i would be safe and not putting myself and the baby at risk and so i agreed and moved into Trent's.

Even though at this moment there wasn't alot of good things going off in the world, but I had been to the hospital twice and the baby was growing on target and everything was ok and they had finally giving me a due date of 28th June and has time went on the more excited I got to meet mine and Trent's baby. I had been thinking about obviously when the time does come and I have the baby and I've been thinking about having a drug free labour, and a water birth. When i had been to the hospital they agreed and they were all for the idea of me having a drug free birth. Over the past couple of weeks my bump has expanded quite alot and was really showing now. At the start of quarantine Trent would have a zoom call that lasted for as long as it needed and then trent would workout with Tyler and Marcell and one day i asked if i could join in once and since then I've done a short and not that hard workout with the boys after trent gets off the zoom call.

Today was the 20th April and tomorrow was my birthday and I was laying in bed on my phone, Trent was in the shower, i don't know why seeming that he'll get sweaty due to the workout but he insisted on going for a shower. I was still yet to reveal our babys gender and so i went on Instagram and decided to post a photo of Mo on the club's Instagram account.

Liverpoolfc - Keep Smiling, Reds 😁 Stay Positive, Stay Safe and look after eachother ❤ #LFC #LiverpoolFC #StayHome Likes ***** Comments **

Likes ***** Comments **

Joseenriquee3 - ❤

Lfcretail - 😁❤

Newbalancelondon - ❤❤❤

Load Comments...

After scrolling through Instagram i rested my phone on top of my stomach and she was kicking which meant that my phone was falling off my stomach and i looked and laughed just as Trent came walking in the bedroom wearing his boxers and he had wet hair and even after knowing and being together like we have i still found myself drooling over him. He looked at me as i was sat there and he smirked and licked his lips "You alright?" He said and i was pulled out of drooling at trent and smiled "Yeah she's just kicked my phone off my stomach. She was kicking" he laughed and jumped on the bed resting his slightly wet hair on my stomach and i found my hands going to his hair pulling on the curls. Trent's hair was starting to grow and get more fluffy due to the fact he can't get his hair cut because the barbers and hairdressers are closed.