FORTY 💫

A week or so had passed and me and trent had been to the doctors and she confirmed that I was pregnant and refereed me to the Women's hospital in Liverpool.
Last week Liverpool played there last Champions League game before Christmas and trent captained the side for the first time in his career and it was a pretty big moment and I felt so proud. He was only captain for about an hour because then Hendo came on but Trent suited the captains arm band. Jordan had also been nominated for the Sports Personality of the year award which was amazing. Diogo had also picked up an knee injury and was going to be out for two months. Which wasn't ideal but we get on with it.

Today was the 16h of December and Liverpool play Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League. It was a big game, with both Liverpool and Tottenham battling it out for top of the League. Kick off was at 8pm tonight and fans were back again tonight. The boys didn't have to be at the hotel until 3pm. Today I had my first scan and it was in the early pregnancy assessment unit because I was only 7 weeks pregnant. No one apart from me and trent knew that I was pregnant and it was quite exciting, only us knowing. I hadn't felt the baby kick or move yet but I was getting that weird feeling in my stomach, like butterfly's. I was getting more tired and was yet to have morning sickness.

I lay there in bed with trent resting his head on my stomach and he was fast asleep and I smiled as I looked at Sophia and she was fast asleep and so was Trent.
I decided to post the matchday template on all the clubs social media accounts.

Liverpoolfc - Time for another big night at Anfield 💪🏼🔴 UP THE REDS 🔴 #LFC #LiverpoolFC #PremierLeague #Anfield Likes ***** Comments **

Likes ***** Comments **

Ian_Rush9 - 💪💪💪

Joseenriquee3 - 🔥 🔥 🔥

Load Comments...

I had posted the template on all the clubs social media accounts and I had just been scrolling through my emails and just online. Trent woke up and reached up and gave me a kiss "Morning" he said as I smiled resting my phone on the side table and cuddling upto trent as he sat up and rested his head on top of mine "how you feeling?" Trent asked he grabbed my hand and squeezed it and I nodded "alright, I can't wait to see our baby" I said as he squeezed me a little tighter and I smiled.
After a little while of just cuddling, I looked at the time and it was 10am and my hospital appointment was at 12pm.
I got up out of the bed and walked to the bathroom as I needed the toilet and I was going to wash my face and hands and brush my teeth after.

I had finished in the bathroom and I walked into Sophia's bedroom and opened her wardrobe and got out a vest, a pair of pink tights, a long sleeved white tshirt and a denim dress and then I closed the wardrobe door and put them on the changing mat and then walked back into our bedroom and trent was stood looking out the window with Sophia in his arms. I smiled as I walked in and walked upto them both and stroked Sophia's cheek "Morning sweetheart" I said as she clapped her hands and smiled "We going to see your little sister or brother today?" I said as she smiled and so did me and trent.
Trent passed sophia to me while I carried her sophia into her room while trent let Mimi out and made Sophia her bottle.