TWENTY THREE 💫

I woke up to Sophia crying and so I gave her, her dummy and looked at the time and it was 6am and so i got her out her moses basket and rested her on Trent's pillow and just like that she fell asleep and so I fell back to sleep watching her peacefully sleep.

I woke up when I could hear noise coming from outside, I looked and sophia was fast on and so I put her in her moses basket and looked through the blinds to see that it was the dustbin men and so I got the baby monitor and headed downstairs and into the living room to see if they would empty our bins and as I stepped over to the window and pulled up the blinds to see that one of the dustbin men had just put my bin back and so I stepped away from the window.

Maia.steel added to their Story

I walked into the kitchen and looked at the time and it was 9am and so I filled the kettle up and it was now boiling

I walked into the kitchen and looked at the time and it was 9am and so I filled the kettle up and it was now boiling. I also put the milk powder in one of sophia's bottles so she could have her morning bottle. I also got ingredients out of the fridge to make an Omelette. I will be completely honest I've let myself go over the past few weeks, I don't really exercise that much like I used to, like i would spend an hour if more in the gym working out but I never do that anymore. I'll be honest I always feel as though why is trent with me when I have a tiny bit of excess baby weight and don't work out.

While the kettle was boiling i headed upstairs to get sophia as she had woken up. I walked into the bedroom and walked over to the moses basket and lifted sophia out, grabbing her blanket and dummy and then walked out the bedroom and down the stairs with sophia in my arms. I walked into the kitchen and the kettle was boiled and so while still holding sophia I made her bottle and out that in to cool down and also made my tea grabbing the milk out the fridge and pouring it into my mug.
Sophia's bottle was ready and i picked it up along with my tea so I walked over to the sofa and sat down putting my mug on the poof tray and then started feeding sophia while watching the news.

Liverpoolfc - On the road! It's MATCHDAY! UP THE REDS! 🔴🔴🔴 #YNWA #LFC #LiverpoolFC #CHELIVLikes ***** Comments **

Likes ***** Comments **

Ian_Rush9 - 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Joseenriquee3 - 🔥 🔥 🔥