TWENTY EIGHT 💫

Trent's POV

I woke up in my bed in my hotel room, and I remembered last night with the result that England didn't win. Today I was travelling back to Liverpool as international break was over and we also had training today for the game on Saturday against Everton. I knew that when I did get home the house would be completely empty as Maia and sophia were away until tomorrow. Tonight though Ben, Tre and Jacob were going to be coming round as I planned a little get together just us boys for Ben's birthday. Ben was closing in with signing for Blackpool and so this was going to be the last time I see him for a while.

I rolled over and took my phone off charge to see the time was 9.30am in the morning and my taxi to take me back home was coming at 10.30am and so I had an hour to get ready, showered and pack everything up i had brought with me as well as have breakfast.
I looked over at Joe as he was still fast asleep and his taxi was also coming in about an hour and so I shouted to him "Bruv wake up" I said as Joe opened his eyes and nodded.
I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom using the toilet and then flushed and then washed my hands and brushed my teeth. After I was done I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and walked back into the room to see Joe sat up in bed talking on his phone. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my toilet bag and put them in there and then got out my aftershave and spray.
Joe went to the bathroom after he had finished on his phone and I gor dressed putting on a new England tracksuit and nike socks. I sat on the edge of my bed as Joe came walking out of the bathroom "Everything alright?" I asked as he looked at me and nodded "Yeah bro, just the missus. Kyrie has a cold but Is stressing out thinking it's something else" he said as I nodded "he'll be ok" I said as he nodded and started getting dressed.

Me and Joe were all dressed and we both went downstairs to get some breakfast before our taxi's came to take us to Liverpool.
We arrived downstairs and i got breakfast which consisted of toast and jam and a bottle of water.
I sat down at one of the tables with Jadon sitting opposite me. Jadon knows Maia, because they used to go to the same school and his cousin went to uni with Maia.

I sat down and was looking through Instagram when I heard Jadon start talking "Alright bro?" He asked as I looked up from my phone and nodded and smiled "Yeah I'm good bro, how's you?" I said as he nodded and started eating his porridge "How's maia?" He asked as smiled and I got that feeling in my stomach that I always got whenever I thought of Maia or anyone mentioned her. "Oh she's good" I said as he smiled and nodded "How olds sophia now??" He asked as I smiled "She's 5 months old" I said as I turned my phone on and showed him the photo of me, maia and sophia that mum had took when we went around for my birthday dinner" jadon smiled "She's the spitting image of you bro" he said as I laughed "You think? Everyone says she is, but I can see Maia more than me" I said as he shook his head and laughed "You can see Maia with her features but sophia's lips, hair and eyes well she's inherited yours" he said as I smiled and looked at my lockscreen and smiled.

I had eaten my breakfast and had said goodbye to everyone including all the staff and Gareth. I went back to my hotel room and Joe was packing the rest of his things away and I walked over to my bed putting my rucksack on my shoulder then put my suitcase on the floor and made sure I had everything. Me and Joe locked up our hotel room and headed downstairs to get our taxi's home. "See you in abit" I said to Joe as we walked outside with us both putting our face masks on "Yeah bro" Joe said as he passed his suitcase to the driver and got into the taxi while I did the same "Thank you" I said to the driver as I got into the car. I put my seatbelt on and messaged Maia,

Trent ⚽️
Morning baby!

Maia ❤
Morning, you alright? X

Trent ⚽️
Yeah I'm good. Travelling back now. You and Sophia Having fun???

Maia ❤
Yeah we having fun. Just nice to just get away for a few days xxx