FORTY NINE 💫

Today was the 1st of February which meant that the winter Transfer window was closing tonight at 11pm and won't be reopened until the summer. There was no doubt that Liverpool Football Club were one of many clubs that weren't buying anyone but in recent events Liverpool had been in contact with two players and they were going to be having there medicals today and I would be going to Anfield to meet one of them Ben Davies who was going to be signing for the Reds providing his medical is successful.
Joel had gotten injured and we thought that it would be a few games that he would miss but sadly his ligaments in his ankle meant he would be out for the remainder of the season, which wasn't ideal but this meant that Liverpool were going to have to buy a Centre back and so Liverpool were buying two.

I had been up for about an hour just sorting out the washing and cleaning downstairs while Trent was fast asleep in bed and Sophia was asleep in her cot in her room. Mimi was also asleep in her dog bed.
The baby was truly moving now and I loved to feel the baby move around, I still couldn't believe even now with me being in my second trimester that I was growing our second little baby, it was a beautiful thing that womens bodies create and go through. Sophia had also started kissing my stomach and saying "baba" which I found the cutest.
Today I think we were going to meet up with Jacob and Rubi and go for a walk in the woods and I was looking forward to seeing them both as we hadn't seen them for a little while, I think theast time we seen them was indeed at our wedding which was now a month ago, which was crazy.

I had cleaned everywhere up and there was some washing in the dryer and I had put Sophia's washing in the washing machine and I had made myself a drink and was sat on the sofa with Mimi watching the morning news.
I was sat there stroking Mimi when Trent came walking in carrying Sophia in his arms and I smiled "Morning to my two favourite people" I said as Trent walked over to the sofa and put Sophia down on the sofa and leaned over and gave me a kiss and rubbed my stomach "Morning beautiful, how long have you been up for?" He said as he leaned back up and I smiled "Only for about an hour or so, couldn't sleep" I said as he smiled and kissed my forehead and then walked over to the kitchen where he started making a drink and Ieaned over and gave Sophia a kiss on her forehead "Morning my beautiful little girl" I said as she lifted up my top so then you could see my stomach and sophia rested her head on my stomach and I smiled "Who's inside mummy's tummy" I asked Sophia as sophia lifted up her head and looked at me "Baba" she said as I nodded "It is a baby" I said as she smiled and she looked really excited. Trent came walking in with a mug "Sophia Who's inside mummy's tummy?" He asked as both me and Sophia looked at trent "baba, baba" she said as she clapped her hands and me and trent clapped our hands too and cheered and I lifted sophia off of the sofa and then she crawled over to her ball pit and started playing with balls.

I got up off of the sofa and I walked over to Trent and rested my head on his shoulder "How did we make such a beautiful little girl" I said as he smiled and kissed my forehead. Sophia was now 8 months old and I couldn't believe that she was going to be one in 4 months time, I couldn't believe where the time had gone. Trent wrapped his arms around me "And now your growing our second beautiful baby" he said as I smiled and kissed him.
I was getting excited to meet our little baby. Me and trent had decided that we would definitely find out the gender as we were too impatient to wait until our baby is born.

"Jacob said is 12pm ok?" Trent said as we both pulled away and I smiled and nodded "Yeah that's fine, it gives me about an hour to get Sophia dressed and get me sorted. It will be nice to see them both, it's been so long" I said as trent smiled and nodded "Jacob has a beard now" he said as I laughed "He doesn't look right with a beard, stubble yes but not a beard" I said as both me and trent laughed.
"Jacob thinks he's such a stunner" trent said as I laughed and I walked over to the washing machine as it had finished and I got all the washing out and put them in the washing basket. "Babe ill sort that out, if you need to go get changed and everything" trent said as I had put all the washing in the basket and I looked at him "Oh only if your not busy" I said as trent shook his head and walked over to me and gave me a kiss "Go" he said as I smiled and so I headed upstairs and headed Into the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on my moisturiser, with this pregnancy my skin had really started to play up and so it wasn't perfect.