FORTY EIGHT 💫

It had been two weeks and alot had happened, Liverpool had played three times with two games in the Premier League and one in the FA Cup. Liverpool had drawn against Manchester United and then lost sadly against Burnley and had also been knocked out of the FA Cup by Manchester United winning 3-2. Liverpool hadn't been playing at there best but hopefully that would all change soon. Trent had also been put in the Fifa Team of the year awards which was amazing and I was so proud of him.
I was now in my second trimester and I was 13 weeks & 5 days pregnant and the baby was currently a size of a peach, I was on day 96 on my second pregnancy and it was exciting as Trent was around this time and so was his family and we were together watching every single day, watching as my bump grows and how I grow and carry our little baby. Sophia had started kissing my stomach and it was the cutest thing ever. Over the last few days me, trent, sophia and Mimi had all been on quite a few walks and mimi and Sophia loved the snow. It was our first winter all being together. Sophia was now 7 months old and she had been crawling for slow long but now she was standing on her own for a few seconds and then dropping to the floor.

Today was the 28th January and I couldn't believe that it was nearly February. Today Liverpool played again but against Tottenham Hotspur at there stadium and I was kind of scared for the boys as there was a lot of pressure on them as there performance had dropped. Fabinho had picked up an injury in training and so hadn't travelled.
Mimi and Sophia were at Dianne and Michael's for the night as I had travelled away with the boys to London for tonights game.
Me and Trent were currently downstairs in the canteen sitting at the table with Robbo, James and Hendo eating our breakfast. I told Trent to just pick up something for me when we came down and trent took it upon himself to get toast and porridge. I loved how hands on he was and I felt so grateful that he was here to witness our second baby grow.

Liverpoolfc - Matchday in the Capital

Liverpoolfc - Matchday in the Capital... COME ON YOU REDS! 🔴✊ #LFC #LiverpoolFC #Liverpool #PremierLeague
Likes **** Comments **

Ian_Rush9 - 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌

Joseenriquee3 - A win please boys!

Virgilvandijk - ❤❤

23_carra - Would love the three points as a birthday present!

Load Comments...