TWELVE 💫

I opened my eyes to see a room different to the one I've spent months in and that's when it hit me, I rolled over to see trent snoring as he lay on his back with the covers covering his bottom half of his body. The events from last night came rushing back to me Trent was a champion, Liverpool had won the Premier League and that's when the horrible feeling in my head made it's return.

I rolled back over and i was still wearing my dress and the Champion shirt from last night. I reached over looking at my phone that was on charge and the time was 8 and I yawned opening the messaging app and I decided to message dianne to see if Sophia was ok,

Maia ❤
Morning, how are you? How's sophia xx

Dianne x
Morning we're all good, i bet you and Trent aren't 😂😂 Yeah she's been amazing as always xxx

Maia ❤
Trent is still asleep, yeah it was a night let's just say that. Aww I'm glad she's been well behaved. We'll be back in about an hour x

Dianne x
See you both really soon xxx

I put my phone down on the side table and turned to see trent smiling and he leaned over giving me a kiss "Morning you" he said as i leaned in giving in him a kiss and ghen we both pulled away "Morning champion" i said as he smiled pulling the covers back and got out of bed heading to the toilet leaving me laying in bed. Let's just say that the room didn't smell nice anymore, with the heavy alcohol had taken away the fresh hotel smell.

I heard the shower start and so i walked into the bathroom and trent was in the shower and i Just looked at him and he wriggled his eyebrows and i laughed shaking my head and turned around to brush my teeth, and i might of been looking in the mirror at trent as he was in the shower.
I had finished washing my makeup off from last night and moisturising my face and brushed my teeth. Trent had finished in the shower and as he got out touching my arm as he wrapped the towel around his body i laughed and smiled stripping off and getting into the shower as he went to the sink brushing his teeth and sorting out his hair which was really fluffy now.

After i had finished in the shower I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into the bedroom getting some of the clothes out of my suitcase and started getting dressed. I decided on a pair of cargo shorts and the champions shirt along with a pair of sandals i had worn last night. I towel dried my hair and i was ready. Trent worn his champions shirt too and a pair of under armour shorts along with his trainers and socks.
He packed everything up and so did i, and we both left them on the bed and then we both went downstairs for breakfast and surprisingly when we got into the lobby everywhere was clean and virgil and Robbo were sat at the table with their heads resting on their arms and i looked at trent and laughed. They both were unaware we had come down so we both quietly went at the back of them grabbing their arms which made both robbo and virgil jump and me and trent laughed and highfived each other. "Why did you do that" virgil saod as i stood there laughing and trent spoke "To be honest we don't know" trent said laughing. Robbo stuck his finger up at us both and i managed to compose myself "How's your head robbo?" I said and he looked at me and pretended to shoot himself in the head and i laughed skipping over to the breakfast counter grabbing a croissant and some fruit.

My head was hurting but it all fairness I hadn't drank alot last night so it wasn't that bad. I walked back over sitting down nect to trent at the table as slowly all the boys started filling up the room with Joe highfiving me and i laughed eating my food. Jurgen had an interview at Anfield and so he was already there. I went on my phone while trent spoke to the boys.