FIVE 💫

Today was the 20th May and over the past few days the government and Premier league had announced that clubs could start going back to training in little groups and so today was the day after about 3 months of the boys going back to training. I was now 35 weeks which meant i only had 5 weeks left of my pregnancy and I was starting to panic about the birth but I knew it would be worth it. My feet were really starting to hurt and had swelled up a little and my back had started to ache and I was hardly sleeping. Today I was meeting Marie and Lilly at melwood while the boys trained I was technically on maternity leave now and so i was not going to be working which made me sad but I don't think i could be standing on the pitch taking photos. Plus I can't because of the social distancing.
Throughout the whole lockdown I had not been out once other than going to the hospital for my appointments, thats it. So I'd be lying if i said I wasn't nervous about going out to a place other than the hospital.

The boys were due in at 11 and i had just got out of the shower when there was a knock at the door "it's trent" i heard him say and i smiled as i wrapped the towel around my body and walked over to the door opening up and he walked in and i smiled walking back over to the sink and started to brush my team "Looking forward to seeing the Boys?" I said as i brushed my team and he looked at me as he got into the shower "I really am" i smiled and so did he.
Trent had finished in the shower and i had finished brushing my teeth and putting on my moisturiser and left trent to brush his teeth while i walked into the bedroom.
I stood in front of the mirror looking at my stomach and looking at the new stretch marks on the left side of my stomach and the size of my stomach to even realise that Trent had walked in and stood behind me resting his hands on my stomach and whispered un my ear "Your so beautiful" he said as he left a few little kisses on my collar bone. Throughout my pregnancy i had embraced my body and for the fact I was carrying and growing a little baby and that she depended on me. As i got closer to the end of my Pregnancy i was starting to dislike ny body not because of our little girl but because it wasn't the same anymore, but every single time trent looked at my body, complemented me my heart burst into a thousand pieces due to the fact I still couldn't get over the fact that he still loved me and found me attractive even if with my horrible pink stretch marks and my swollen belly and my balloon feet.
I smiled as i looked into the mirror to see trent smiling at me. We both pulled away with him getting dressed into his black shorts and Liverpool green training top and then put on his white socks as i pulled out a white dress as it was quite hot.

I out my hair up in a messey bun and was dressed. Me and trent headed downstairs and dianne was sat at the table eating her breakfast "How you feeling son about going back to training?" She said as trent went in the fridge "Yeah it will be good to see the boys" he said and dianne smiled and then looked at me as i stood there eating a slice of toast "How are you?" She said as i smiled "Yeah alright, my feet hurt a little" i said and she smiled "Aww she'll be here in a few weeks" she said and i smiled "She will be" i said and she smiled "Can't wait to meet her" i smiled as she said it.

Trent had finished sorting out his rucksack out ready for training putting in his number water bottle in and i had finished eating my toast and sorted out my clutch bag out with my phone and mask and hand sanitizer just in case. Trent was ready to go and it was now 10.30am and so we said goodbye and got in the car. I put my bag In-between my legs on the floor of the car and did my seatbelt as well as Trent. He put Pop Smoke on and we made our way to melwood while i went on my phone.

Corinne added to their Story