THIRTY FIVE 💫

It had been a week since the dinner and alot had happened. First of all Tilly had left her job at Liverpool and had moved away, I got all the locks changed just in case of she had copied the key when she had it. Liverpool had played twice and won Twice, against Sheffield United and FC MIDTJYLLAND. Andy had also reached 100 appearances for the club, thiago's injury wasn't bad but he wasn't able to come back to team training and so he's been doing self sessions. Virgil had, had his operation and everything went well luckily and so he was starting his rehabilitation. Trent and Robbo had filmed all of the mini series of Wingmen.
Liverpool were being put into Tier 3 Tomorrow and so most bars and pubs that don't sell food are closed. None essential shops also have to close.

Today was the 29th October and tonight me, trent and Sophia were going around Thiago's and Julia's house for a little Halloween Party, it would just be us. Me and Julia had been messaging eachother and thats when she asked if me, trent and sophia would like to go around and i said yes and so tonight we were going.
Me and trent had booked in for our dress and suit session in November and so hopefully i would be able to find my dream dress and Trent a Suit. I wasn't really sure on what sort of dress I would want. Trent already said that no matter what I wear he was still going to marry me which I found quite sweet. Yesterday we also went to the local Pumpkin farm and sophia loved it. We had met up with Tre and Charlie and we picked our pumpkins and then last night we carved our pumpkins and it was so nice just spending family time together. I had truly missed it just being the three of us and Mimi.

I was currently stood in the kitchen making Sophia's porridge while Trent sat at the table with Sophia in her High chair and Mimi was laying on the sofa. Sophia had officially cracked rolling over and was trying now to lift up onto her knees but obviously she couldn't yet and so she was getting upset sometimes. Sophia would officially be 6 months old on the 1st November and as I looked at her, I couldn't believe that me and trent made such a beautiful, loving and intelligent little girl. I was truly blessed.
Sophia's porridge was ready and so I picked the bowl up and walked over to the table and put it down on the table.
Training doesn't start until 1pm and the time was currently 11am. Most of the Christmas presents I had brought last week had been delivered and so I had officially started Christmas.
I have always loved Christmas and this year I was more excited for the fact I had someone that loves and cares for me and we had our little girl. Last Christmas I was pregnant and I was in Cyprus with my mum.

While I sat at the table while trent was feeding sophia when I heard the letterbox go and so I got up and walked into the hallway and over to the front door and picked up the mail that was laying there down on the floor. I didn't bother to have a look I just walked back up the hallway and into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I then looked through them most of them being for trent that were probably bills and then there was one letter, I looked at it and it read my name and so I turned it over and looked at the back of it and then opened the envelope and took the letter out.
I held it in my hands and then I opened it and started reading it,

Dear Maia,

You probably are wondering who is writing this letter, so I'm going to tell you It's your Dad Simon.
All these years I've tried to contact you, through your mum and I've always been unsuccessful.

Things as you can imagine didn't end well for me and your mum but I always wanted to have contact with you, but when you and your mum moved to Liverpool, I sent cards and letters but they got sent straight back. I found out that your mum had stopped me seeing you all together and so for all these years I've been trying to find you.