FIFTEEN 💫

I can't remember much after we sat around the table and i posted on Instagram. Everything after that seems a blur.
Here i am laying in bed somewhere wearing just my underwear with Trent next to me with his arm on my waist and sophia asleep in her moses basket. I can't remember how we got home and what happened but what i do know is that last night was one of the best nights I've had in a long time.

I reached over grabbing my phone off the side table and looked at the time to see it was 7am and i put it back down and rolled over coming closer to trent as he opened his eyes and smiled and leaned in giving me a kiss. The innocent kiss turned into a heated makeout session which led from me laying at the side of him to me now laying on top of him as his hands found my lower back and my hands found the back of his head pulling on his curls that covered the whole of his head.
We both pulled away from each other and i climbed off of him and lay there as trent hovered over me and unclasped my bra leaving my chest bare and then he planted kisses on my bare chest.
He pulled his boxers off and climbed off the bed and went in the bedside table to get protection leaving me to take my pants off and then he stood smiling and bit his lip as I laughed. It wasn't very often that we would have a heated makeout session which led to us having sex. When we did though we both enjoyed it, like it was our last time if you know what i mean.

One thing led to another and we were bofh laying on the bed breathing heavily wrapped up in each others arms. "What a celebration that was" i said as trent laughed and started drawing patterns on my chest and i smiled. "It really was" he said as i smiled.
After about half an hour of me and trent just laying there in each others arms sophia started to wake up so i got up out of bed and picked up a shirt off the floor and came out of the bedroom and walked into the bathroom going to the toilet and then washing my hands after I had finished.
I walked back into the bedroom and trent was still laying in bed but this time with Sophia as she lay on his chest and I smiled getting back in bed and picked up sophia off of Trent's chest and pulled one side of my t-shirt up and started feeding her while trent put his boxers on and put the tv on and he put Netflix on and got back in bed and we carried on watching the office.

After about an hour there was a knock at the door and trent pausef the tv and got up out of bed and walked over to the door opening it to reveal Dianne stood there with two mugs "Morning son, i brought you and Maia a drink each" she said as she handed over the mugs to trent and he smiled closing the door and walking over to the bedside table and putting my drink on the side.
He got back in bed and i lay there with sophia on my chest and trent got back in bed and i looked at him "Babe i was thinking about my flat" i said as he turned and looked at me "Yeah what about it??" He said as he was looking at me "im thinking about putting my stuff into storage, I've been living here months before sophia was born and the flat's just sat there doing nothing" i said as he smiled "What about if we brought a house?? We moved out of here and had our own space??" He said as i looked at him confused because I wasn't sure if he was being serious and I think he could sense my confusion because he leaned in and kissed me and then pulled away "I'm being serious, we can buy a house and have our first Christmas there. What do you think?" He said as he squeezed my hand and i smiled nodding like Churchill the dog. Trent smiled and keaned in and gave me a kiss again and kissed sophia's head.

It was later and all the boys had been invited to a photoshoot at anfield and so i was getting dressed while sophia slpet. Liverpool had a game on Sunday against Newcastle and so trent had to go into train and he was meeting us there. Tyler had work and so he couldn't be there so me, sophia, dianne, Michael and Marcell were all going to go to anfield. I decided to wear some a  flowly skirt and the Liverpool Jersey and I put on my Pandora necklace that I got myself ages ago and was now sat infront of the wardrobe which the doors were mirrors and was sat there doing my makeup and I had already done my hair, doing beach waves and outting two clips in. Sophia was already dressed wearing leggings and the home Jersey and some white kids trainers just to make her look even cuter.