SIXTEEN 💫

It had been two days since the 19/20 Season ended. Liverpool won their last game against Newcastle winning 3-1 and what a way to finish off the season. Most of the boys had gone on a well deserved break whereas me and trent had been going to house viewings looking on the outskirts of Liverpool. In total we had been to three houses but they just weren't right, the last house viewing we had Olivia and tyler came with us while Marcell had sophia at home.

Today was the 28th July and me and trent had booked to go visit another house just down the road from Trent's house now. Which was ideal so we could still visit alot as marcell and tlyer would still live with dianne and Michael. Sophia was now 7 and a half weeks and  she had found out how to coo and make noises and that's exactly what she had been doing.
I had just woke and i rolled over to see trent sitting there with sophia on his chest watching peppa pig i sat up and smiled leaning over and gave trent a kiss as well as kissing the top of Sophia's head. "Morning, how long have you been up for?" I asked as i moved closer to him, he smiled and looked at me "About an hour, I went downstairs and got some of the milk you had expressed and she had a feed about 10 minutes ago" he said as i nodded and smiled. "What time is our house appointment?" Trent asked as i stroked sophia's head as i watched the tv. "Urm 10" i said as he nodded "Is mum still watching sophia??" He asked as i nodded "Yeah i think so" i said and he nodded.

We had spent a good hour watching peppa pig and me and trent cuddling. With the season over the boys had two weeks off to chill and then preseason would begin. Over the last couple of days Tyler and trent had the idea for me and olivia plus them and sophia to head over to cannes France to have a mini holiday and then in August trent and tyler would go on a boys holiday to Greece providing the government don't put the country on the list not affected by the virus.
I got out of bed and took a shower while trent laid in bed snoozing with sophia laying next to him. I had done a massive prettylittlething order and they had come yesterday so hopefully after the house appointment I can pack them in my suitcase as well as packing sophia's mini suitcase. Sophia tomorrow will be officially 2 months old, trent went and registered her and she had, had all her vaccinations up to date and i had rang our local community midwife and she said providing we listen to the governments guidelines we could take sophia with us and so at 7am tomorrow morning we would be leaving to go to the airport to fly to France.

I got out the shower and started packing some of my toiletries leaving just my moisturiser and tooth brush and my tooth paste and I packed the rest. I brushed my teeth and towel dried my hair and did my moisturiser and then headed into the bedroom with just a towel wrapped around my body and as I stepped into the bedroom and closed the door heading over to the wardrobe when i looked in the mirror to see trent laying there whistling and i laughed and he got out of bed walking over to me and thats when I felt his lips kiss my bare shoulder and I smiled "I can't wait to go on our first holiday together" he said as he rested his head on my shoulder and I smiled "Me too" i said.
Trent stepped away and headed to the bathroom while i pulled out a pair of cycling shorts and a oversized t-shirt and put my hair up in a bun and then got some nike socks out of Trent's draws as they were the comfiest to wear.

Sophia woke up and so i got her changed for the day, changing her into a floral long sleeved t-shirt, a pink spotty denim dress and baby pink tights. Every now and then i would look at Sophia and smiled at the fact she was mine and she was beautiful and looked like the love of my life.
I picked sophia up and went beat the bathroom door "Babe can you bring sophia's moses down" i said as i heard his strong scouse accent "yeah of course" i heard him say and i walked back into the bedroom grabbing my phone and headed downstairs and into the kitchen to see Prince, King and koba all outside running around and Michael was at the kitchen counter, he seen me and looked up "oh morning, do you want a cup of tea?" He asked as i nodded and walked over to sophia's chair and strapped her in and walked back over to the kitchen counter. "Bet your looking forward to having some chill time abroad" Michael said as he got a mug out of the cupboard and i nodded "Yeah me and olivia are trying to convince tyler and trent to go to Disney land Paris while we're over there" i said as Michael smiled "You know dianne has never seen the lion king" he said as i looked up from my phone "omg! Really" i said and he smiled nodding "Honestly she's never seen it" he said. The kettle was bouled and so he made me a tea and then passed me my mug.